Profile for netgirl > Reviews

Massive 40092/34/10 Kico Lunardo Pendant
Massive 40092/34/10 Kico Lunardo Pendant
Price: 43.71

5.0 out of 5 stars the best ceiling light, 20 Mar 2013
It's the best ceiling light I've ever seen. It is bigger than it seems and it decorates the room perfectly!!! My daughter loved it and I bought one for my friends baby room.
I will definitely recommend it.

Amargan Hair Therapy Oil 30 ml
Amargan Hair Therapy Oil 30 ml
Offered by GLOBAL COSMETICS - Ship From UK
Price: 8.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Good results but they wont last long., 25 Nov 2011
It's a good product it smooths the hair instantly though it doesn't seem to act as a therapy. After a few days the hair goes back to how it was. I don't know if I use it for a long time if the result is more permanent. I only use it for almost 2 weeks.
Moreover 30 ml isn't enough for long hair.

BabyDan Magnetic Cupboard/Drawer Lock
BabyDan Magnetic Cupboard/Drawer Lock
Price: 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST LOCK EVER!!!!!, 25 Nov 2011
Length:: 0:23 Mins

It's the best lock I've ever seen. When I received the package I was disappointed when I realized that this lock is suitable only for one-door cupboard or drawers. Then I looked at the drawer lock and realized that with a few adjustments they would fit in a double-door cupboard. And yes they did.
We took the drawers pieces and broke the 2 "drivers"(left and right projections) and after that everything worked perfect.
You can take a look at the video how it works.
We also placed a sticker outside the door in order to know where to put the magnet.
I will surely recommend this product!!!

The Secret Path (Tales From Percy's Park)
The Secret Path (Tales From Percy's Park)
by Nick Butterworth
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars How does the story ends?, 9 Nov 2011
Hallo, Though I'm foreign, I love reading Percy' s stories (of course translated) to my 4,5 years old daughter, and she enjoys it too.
But I think that something is wrong with my book. It seems to me that the story has a sudden end.
To be more specific, Percy realizes that the squirrel messed up with the string, all the other animals are telling their opinion about the way out and Percy say's: "And I've got a feeling we'll be having toasted teacakes for breakfast!"
And that's how it ends.
Even my daughter asked me...."now what?", "how will they get out of the maze?"
I have seen the movie too, where they all get out of the maze.
Therefore my question is: "Is this the ending, or are there some missing pages from my book?"
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2012 2:58 PM GMT

MAXI-HAIR
MAXI-HAIR
Offered by Health Care Direct
Price: 13.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 27 Aug 2011
This review is from: MAXI-HAIR (Personal Care)
I had hair loss after pregnancy and my doctor advice me to buy maxi hair vitamins. The results are good enough. The price is really great (in Greece these vitamins costs 37 euros) and the delivery was on time.