Profile for Mrs. Anne Graves > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Candy Crush Soda Saga
Candy Crush Soda Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fun., 10 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Candy Crush Soda Saga (App)
Good fun, but also you need to use your brain to solve the puzzles. Thoroughly recommend this game.

EasyAcc® Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Leather Smart Case Book Cover Flip Cover Sleeve Bag Pouch with Stand / Auto Sleep Wake-up for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 (Premium PU Leather, Black, Slim)
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 18 May 2014
I am very pleased with my purchase of this Galaxy Tablet cover. It is well made and offers very secure protection for the tablet. I am very happy to recommend this item.

Another Cup Of Coffee - a contemporary romance novel
Another Cup Of Coffee - a contemporary romance novel

4.0 out of 5 stars A "Frothy" Read!, 19 Dec. 2013
A delightful easy read. Curl up with a cup of coffee and enjoy this book. I can thoroughly recommend this book.

The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox
The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox

5.0 out of 5 stars A very unusual story., 19 Dec. 2013
I found this to be a very absorbing read and something so very different. I couldn't stop reading as I needed to know what happened next. If you want something different - try this book.

A Slight Change of Plan
A Slight Change of Plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading., 19 Dec. 2013
A delightful book, very good descriptions of San Francisco - somewhere I have never visited but now feel that I almost know it! I can thoroughly recommend this book.

Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 800grm
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer 800grm
Offered by Kettering Koi & Ponds Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 28 July 2013
Cloverleaf Blanket Answer is brilliant and really is the answer! Our pond was badly affected with blanket weed and all other products we tried failed to even reduce the problem. Just one treatment with this product and the blanket weed disappeared completely. Wonderful!

Feliway Refill 48 ml
Feliway Refill 48 ml
Offered by One Touch Trade Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calm cats., 30 July 2012
This review is from: Feliway Refill 48 ml (Misc.)
I cannot praise Feliway too highly. My female cat had begun to spray indoors, over the walls and the furniture. I had been recommended Feliway and purchased this product more in hope than expectation. But it is wonderful - from the first day of using Feliway the cat has never sprayed indoors again. Excellent result and I am very happy to endorse this product.

Ring Automotive RAC630 Automatic Digital Compressor 12 V with LED Light
Ring Automotive RAC630 Automatic Digital Compressor 12 V with LED Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Digitall Compressor, 29 July 2011
My husband has been very impressed with this digital Compressor as it does exactly what it says in the write-up and is so much easier to use than the old-type conventional foot pump. Excellent purchase.

Viking Village
Viking Village
by Steven Cutts

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good read!, 22 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Viking Village (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, in fact I had to force myself to put it down from time to time as I wanted to see what happened next! I can recommend this book to anyone who enjoys science fiction.

Amazing Insects
Amazing Insects
by Jean-Claude Teyssier

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic photography., 12 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Amazing Insects (Hardcover)
This book was a birthday present for my son-in-law who is a very keen wildlife photographer and he was delighted with it. A very good choice if you are looking for something a bit different!

Page: 1 | 2