Profile for Ms. A. J. Duffy > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. J. Duffy

Ms. A. J. Duffy (stockton on tees)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Mind Over Fatter: See Yourself Slim, Think Yourself Slim, Eat Yourself Slim
Mind Over Fatter: See Yourself Slim, Think Yourself Slim, Eat Yourself Slim

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan. 2015
I absolutely loved this book and all the science and psychology behind eating. I am a huge fan of books about the universe and the subconscious mind. So for me this book links in nicely. I do believe it will change my eating habits and release me from the yo yo diet trap. I felt free after years of struggle. Thank you Anna for writing such an interesting book. I did only give it 4 stars because of the diet plan at the end. My heart sank. As a busy single working mum, the meal plans and suggestions don't work for me. I am inspired into making healthier choices anyway and my child eats fine. Some of the recipes look lovely and are one's to try for girls night

Yazilind Tibetan Silver Pretty Hollow Crystal Flower with Round Turquoise Pendant Chain Necklace

2.0 out of 5 stars Its really cheap looking and not as nice as in the picture, 14 Dec. 2014
I guess you pay for what you get. Its really cheap looking and not as nice as in the picture. The chain is really cheap and whole necklace just feels plastic. I tried to give it away and eventually found someone who liked it. Hugely disappointed.

The Other Woman [DVD]
The Other Woman [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cameron Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Its really funny and just a good movie to watch, 14 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Other Woman [DVD] (DVD)
Having gone through a separation a couple of years ago, this really appealed to me. Its really funny and just a good movie to watch.

Womdee(TM) Stylish Lipsticks Bowknot High heel Shoes Multi Print Chiffon Muffler Long Scarf Shawls-Pink With Womdee Accessory
Offered by DS-Mart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Dec. 2014
Bought for a friend and she loves it.

Dew Womens Sterling Silver Heart Initial A Necklace 9091HPA, 18"
Dew Womens Sterling Silver Heart Initial A Necklace 9091HPA, 18"

5.0 out of 5 stars Its really pretty and I wear it everyday, 14 Dec. 2014
Bought as a gift for myself. Its really pretty and I wear it everyday. Good delivery and nicely presented too.

MONDAYNOON Crystal Made with Swarovski Elements Crystal Pendant Necklace for Women,Necklace w/ Swarovski Crystal Aquamarine Tanzanite 18K White Godlen Plated heart Shape necklace for couple love lady girls ,great Gift for birthdays/mother's day + Gift Box (Golden&White)
Offered by MONDAYNOON

5.0 out of 5 stars ... gift for a friend and Im sure she will love it. Its gorgeous and for the price was ..., 14 Dec. 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend and Im sure she will love it. Its gorgeous and for the price was amazing too.

JM Posner Simply Entertaining Snowcone Maker, 80 Watt, Red
JM Posner Simply Entertaining Snowcone Maker, 80 Watt, Red
Offered by Gadget Grotto

4.0 out of 5 stars so I was really pleased with that, 20 Nov. 2014
I havent actually opened the main box as its a christmas present and there are prying eyes around. It arrived quickly, so I was really pleased with that. I just think its a bit pricey for what is basically an ice crusher. I am sure that on Christmas day, my daughter will be delighted with it. Then it will be worth every penny.

Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction: 7 Essential Ingredients for Living a Prosperous Life (Chicken Soup for the Soul)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this genre of books at the moment, 20 July 2014
I love this genre of books at the moment. I truly believe and I have a much better understanding of how the universe works. I really liked this book because its easy to read, some of the exercises I have done were brilliant. I bought a journal like the book suggests. Its easier to write things down and stay focused. A book definitely worth investing in, in my opinion. Life is amazing.

Personal Alchemy: The Missing Ingredient For Law Of Attraction Success
Personal Alchemy: The Missing Ingredient For Law Of Attraction Success

2.0 out of 5 stars glad it was free, 1 Jun. 2014
Downloaded for free which is just as well. Its ok, got bored with it. I prefer Mike Dooley. You might enjoy it more if its the first book in this genre that you have read.

The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships (Teachings of Abraham)
by Esther and Jerry Hicks

3.0 out of 5 stars u only need one Laws of Attraction book, 1 Jun. 2014
I loved Esther and Jerry Hicks. Then I read something which burst my Abraham bubble. In saying that I have bought a couple of these books. They all basically say the same thing for half the book, then its tailored to one theme. It is uplifting and inspiring. I personally prefer Mike Dooley and all the books he has written. If you love this genre of books which I do, u won't be disappointed. Just only buy one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4