Profile for J. E. Walmsley > Reviews

The Walmsley Name in History
The Walmsley Name in History
by Ancestry.co.uk The Generations Network

4.0 out of 5 stars My Surname, 7 Nov 2009
Very attractive booklet but a little sparse on true facts -- most of it was social history. It did tell me quite a bit about people with the same surname but a little sparse on personal histories of people.

Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker Black
Logitech OEM S220 2.1 Speaker Black
Offered by Jeremiah Deals
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I wanted but I'm glad I've got it now, 6 Oct 2009
The speakers came on the day stated and I thought at first I had received the wrong package there seemed so much to it. But after the easiest of set-ups it did exactly what I wanted -- looked good and caused no problems at all. Well done! I bought this because of the Logitech name and it didn't disapppoint at all

Pure Mathematics 1: v. 1
Pure Mathematics 1: v. 1
by L Bostock
Price: 31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A-level pure mathematics for some, 30 Aug 2009
Excellent book (except my grandson who is doing A-levels) says his work is not as hard as some of the work here. Tough!!!
It arrived on time, in good condition.

Logitech Cordless Desktop EX 100
Logitech Cordless Desktop EX 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Cordless keyboard and mouse, 17 May 2009
After a disastrous use of a cordless keyboard some years ago it was wonderful to find one that did all that it said and more. The batteries are still going strong after a few weeks of good wear. The product was delivered as usual on time well packed and easily assembled with batteries especially useful for someone like me with arthritis in both hands.
Excellent product-
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2010 1:00 PM BST

Nicholas Nickleby (Wordsworth Classics)
Nicholas Nickleby (Wordsworth Classics)
by Charles Dickens
Price: 1.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Dickens classics, 17 May 2009
I haven't read it yet so I can't give a reveiw of hte writing but the packaging is very good, the print is very clear, the introduction is, if read, interesting and informative. All in all a very cheap version for someone who is both short of money and likes this author.

Breville JK46 White Jug Kettle
Breville JK46 White Jug Kettle
Price: 21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Brevill kettle, 5 April 2009
It's looks are good and it seems proficient in what it is made to do. It is difficult to say how it will last but it was not bought for me. The buyer is delighted.

Pure Mathematics 4 (Cambridge Advanced Level Mathematics)
Pure Mathematics 4 (Cambridge Advanced Level Mathematics)
by Hugh Neill

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 April 2009
This is a fine book but I would not recommend it to anyone who wants to study on their own. There are lots of exercises and worked examples.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Standard 10.0 (PC DVD)
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Standard 10.0 (PC DVD)
Offered by AOT (VAT registered)
Price: 58.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Speech, 6 Mar 2009
This product was a little difficult to manouevre at first but the set up was easy -- and it did what it sadi it would do -- At times it corrected me -- I've been married for a long time so I'm used to that -- A little bit of following the rules and it works very well indeed.