Profile for Roy Shone > Reviews

Content by Roy Shone

Roy Shone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Pocket Full of Rye (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 7)
A Pocket Full of Rye (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars 7th Miss Marple book, 15 Aug. 2015
A bit disappointing, slow to get going , but a nice sting in the tail. Still glad that I read it, but it didn't keep my interest has much as other Miss Marple stories.

Rain on the Dead (Sean Dillon Series, Book 21)
Rain on the Dead (Sean Dillon Series, Book 21)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rain on the Dead, 16 July 2015
Yet again another easy to read and enjoyable Jack Higgins novel. How does he do it, unlike Bond movies his books always seem to make everything plausible. Yet again a totally absorbing and readable boy's only escapism novel. Please keep them coming Jack.

My Samsung Galaxy S 4 (My...)
My Samsung Galaxy S 4 (My...)

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this very easy to understand it answered my questions, 8 July 2015
I found this very easy to understand it answered my questions. you can just look up what you are looking for. I recommend it to anyone with a S4

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)
The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Silkworm, 26 Jun. 2015
It was alright but i thought very drawn out so therefore I kept forgetting who half the characters were and were they fitted in.

They Do It With Mirrors (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 6)
They Do It With Mirrors (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 6)

4.0 out of 5 stars They do it with mirrors, 12 May 2015
Another Miss Marple classic keeping you on your toes all the way through. It was change to find Miss Marple in it all the way through. If you have never read Agatha Christie I completely recommend this book very easy to follow and understand.

The Redeemed: Coroner Jenny Cooper mystery -book 3 (Coroner Jenny Cooper Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Redeemed:Coroner Jenny Cooper mystery-book 3, 1 May 2015
Yes just has good, if not better than books 1 and 2. M. R. Hall certainly keeps your attention - can't wait to read book 4

The Moving Finger (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 4)
The Moving Finger (Miss Marple) (Miss Marple Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars The moving finger, 14 April 2015
Another great Miss Marple crime thriller and yet she only appears in the latter part of the book. Funny how these books have been around for years and yet I found it hard to put it down. Really, really good,can't wait to read next in the Miss Marple series.

The Disappeared: Coroner Jenny Cooper mystery -book 2 (Coroner Jenny Cooper Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Disappeared, 3 April 2015
I read the coroner and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I felt I had to read M.R.Hall's second outing and I wasn't disappointed. It had you guessing all the way through. We're they alive weren't they alive, had they really run off to join these Muslim fractions. Kept you guessing to the end, can't wait to start third book in series. Brilliant.

Pipe Puzzle - Premium
Pipe Puzzle - Premium

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pipe Puzzle - Premium (App)
I used to have this on 1 of my old computer and it is still has good

Magic: The Collection
Magic: The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Mar. 2015
Really good compilation for a change. Mixture of old and recent - something for everyone

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6