Profile for Jacqueline M. > Reviews

Ugee 8 ExpressKey 10 x 6 Inches Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet - M708 - Black
Ugee 8 ExpressKey 10 x 6 Inches Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet - M708 - Black
Offered by Ugee

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014
Excellent product, reasonably priced and arrived very quickly, no problems at all :)

NEW AMD PILEDRIVER FX-6350 Gaming PC (AMD FX-6350 Six Core 4.20GHz CPU, NVIDIA GTX660 2GB HDMI Graphics Card, 1TB Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 Memory, HDMI 1080p, USB 3.0, WiFi) (pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS)
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

5.0 out of 5 stars quiet and very very good value for money and after my initial qualms at ..., 7 July 2014
I received this and set it up on Saturday, I had problems setting it up initially as the cables plugged in differently to my old pc. After lots of very helpful responses to my slightly desperate plea I worked it out.
So far its proved its worth, its fast, quiet and very very good value for money and after my initial qualms at buying something like this on line, I'm very glad I did. Thank you