Profile for Rebecca_Welling > Reviews

Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Vax Steam Mop - S2 Upright Hard Floor Master
Price: 42.23

2.0 out of 5 stars Handle doesn't fix to unit - dissappointed, 3 Nov 2012
I was looking forward to receiving my S2, having researched the steam cleaners available, thoroughly.

All was well, everything was in the box. However, the handle, which is meant to be screwed into the unit with a (supplied) long screw, can't be, as there is already a screw in there that won't budge.

I tried out the unit anyway, hoping that with a good 'push' the handle would stay put, but of course it didn't!

Then I called the VAX helpline, and after 12 minutes of hanging on, I got cut off. I've sent an email and await a response.

The results were ok - the pad was very dirty, which was a good sign. But the laminate floor is streaky, and the grout between the tiles on my kitchen floor show no difference.

Someone else had the same problem with the handle.

Oh, one other thing, the sticker on the product doesn't match with the one on the box. A small thing, but I wonder if this is a faulty batch.

Buy with caution..

Essential 80s - Classic Eighties Pop And Rock Hits
Essential 80s - Classic Eighties Pop And Rock Hits
Price: 8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmic!, 24 April 2012
This is the sort of album that you play for all the songs you think you know.. and then the songs you don't recognise in writing are old friends to your ears.. and altogether this is just a brilliant album, just oozing 80s. Buy it!

Hitchcock 14 Disc Box Set [DVD]
Hitchcock 14 Disc Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfred Hitchcock
Price: 16.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for many Sunday afternoons!, 8 Jan 2011
A real bargain. I bought this to cheer up the dark afternoons, and can't wait to get stuck in. Arrived in good condition.

Berlitz: Menorca Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
Berlitz: Menorca Pocket Guide (Berlitz Pocket Guides)
by Pam Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a week away, 8 Jan 2011
A great little book for a week away in Menorca. There's a lot of useful information in this book, and it's well laid out. I must admit I didn't use it all, as I was so ready for a holiday that half the time was spent sleeping! But I would recommend this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars City Link took their time but a great kettle, 8 Jan 2011
The kettle has finally arrived, after City Link finally sorted themselves out.. But anyway, that aside, it's very well packaged, it looks great and boils relly quickly. Simple & good looking. Well worth the wait!

Great Britain Super Scale Road Atlas
Great Britain Super Scale Road Atlas
by Geographers' a-Z Map Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, large scale map for the car, 8 Jan 2011
I bought this map for my Dad as his eyes aren't quite what they were. He likes how everthing is just that bit bigger to read. He's really pleased with it.

Paris 2010 (Everyman MapGuides)
Paris 2010 (Everyman MapGuides)
by Clemence Jacquinet

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need, 8 Jan 2011
I bought this book for a weekend trip to Paris. It was perfect with all the info you need for a day trip. The maps are concise and each fold-out spread relates to a different area of the city. I'm taking it again in April.

Excellent Quality Mens Black Leather Belt - Medium (Blt23) by The Best Belt Company (Medium (32" - 34"))
Offered by Tim Garner
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Really smart belt, 8 Jan 2011
I bought this belt for my Dad, who wanted a 32-34, and it's quite tricky to find that specific size in the shops. It was delivered to me in tissue paper, and with the tag still on. My Dad loves in - it's a lovely finish, very well made and no threads hanging off! Really pleased.