Profile for M @Skin Perfect London > Reviews

Content by M @Skin Perfec...

M @Skin Perfect London

Page: 1 | 2
Epsom Salts 3kg (Magnesium Sulphate Salt) Bath Salt
Epsom Salts 3kg (Magnesium Sulphate Salt) Bath Salt
Offered by Eshish Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality Epson Salts, 1 Mar. 2014
These were my first experience with Epson Salts - they really do relax you at the end of the day! I've tried baths with and without, and the difference is astounding. I was quite sceptical about my body absorbing magnesium through my skin, but it certainly seems to. My skin looks great too - all spots have cleared up. The salts did arrive as a "rock", as others have mentioned - I just bashed the full bag of salts on the kitchen counter a few times to loosen chunks up, which worked fine. It wasn't an issue (didn't require a hammer or anything drastic/messy). Very happy customer :) Highly recommend.

6 x T0801 Black : 6 High Capacity Compatible Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus R265 R360 R285 RX560 RX585 RX685 P50 PX650 PX700W PX710W PX800FW PX810FW PX820FWD Printers
Offered by MyInkLink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ink cartridges at a fraction of the price, 1 Mar. 2014
This was my first adventure into non-epson branded ink cartridges. Now i'm wondering why I didn't do it sooner?? I've been using them for a couple of months now - the quality of the print is identical, I've had no troubles at all. The only thing to be aware of is that when the cartridge runs out, the printer told me to insert a different cartridge as it could no longer recognise it (rather than telling me that the ink was empty). This isn't a trouble at all, it's just a different notification than I was used to. Considering that 6 of these cartridges cost less than 1 genuine epson cartridge, and that I can't tell the difference in quality at all? I'd definitely recommend.

IPL Laser Gel 5 Litre with refill bottle
IPL Laser Gel 5 Litre with refill bottle
Offered by EconoGroup

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent IPL Gel at a good price, 1 Mar. 2014
I've been using this IPL gel for about a year now - the quality is excellent (identical to more expensive brands), and I've found that it's much cheaper to buy it from this manufacturer than many others. Delivery is always quick, it can be stored for a while without drying up, and it's the perfect consistency for IPL treatments (thick enough that it doesn't drip, and is easy to apply). Excellent product, thank you :)

Eveline Cosmetics - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes - Gentle Biphase 3 in 1 - HYPOALLERGENIC 100ml
Offered by Mammoth XT Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful eye make-up remover, 1 Mar. 2014
I was looking for an eye make-up remover that was non-allergenic (my eyes often get irritated), non-oily (so that I can apply make-up after using it), and non-drying (nobody wants fine lines around the eyes!). I was very pleased - this one did the job well, I did find that I went through the bottle quicker than I usually do with other brands, but it did a very good job. Well worth a try if you're looking for something that makes your eyes feel fresh/relieved at the end of the day when you finally take your make-up off :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent face cream, keeps skin clear and fresh, 1 Mar. 2014
I've been buying this face cream for over a year now - it's the only one I've ever stuck with (usually I try something different each time the pot runs out). I changed for a month or so, and my skin developed spots, looked tired, and small lines started to form. I changed back to Skin Doctors again, and my skin is perfect. It seems to actually get rid of fine smile lines around the eyes?? It keeps my face and neck clear from spots too, which nothing else seems to do. I've bought it on subscription as it's very economical with the discount. Happy customer, thank you :)

Loctite Super Glue Easy Brush
Loctite Super Glue Easy Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great superglue, bonds very strongly, 1 Mar. 2014
I'd purchased superglue from a local shop to fix a hinge on a bathroom cabinet (the hinge was so tight/strong that it had actually pulled a chunk out of the cabinet door where it screwed in). The superglue from the local shop was useless. I went through the whole tube, the hinge was still stronger than the superglue's bond. I used a tiny amount of Loctite Superglue (it comes with a very handy little brush, which makes it easy to apply without mess / drips, and easy to reuse) - the hinge/cabinet door are now working perfectly. Very pleased thank you! Loctite bonds well, and is holding strong on a joint that is constantly being stressed every time I open the cabinet door. Excellent product, highly recommend.

24" 600mm Metal ruler, rule, measurment, craft, drawing
24" 600mm Metal ruler, rule, measurment, craft, drawing
Offered by PCArena

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ruler at a very good price, 1 Mar. 2014
I was looking for a ruler to use as a guide for cutting glass, and have found it to be far more useful than I expected. The quality is excellent, it's perfectly straight (did not develop any curve at all during transport), and I like that 0cm is the end of the ruler (the 1cm mark is 1cm from the end of the ruler) - I've found that I'm using it instead of a tape measure to measure eg the distance from the wall to the doorframe, size of packages for postage, everything. Far more useful that I'd anticipated, and absolutely flawless. Excellent product. Highly recommend!

Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 10kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Epsom Salts (Medical Grade) 10kg Pack - Free Next Day Delivery
Offered by Epsom Salts

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality salts at a very good price, 1 Mar. 2014
I chose these salts as they had excellent customer reviews, and were a very good price for 10kg. I must say, I'm very pleased that I did so! I put a cup in with my bath each day, and it definitely does seem to relax me (I'm a bit of a sceptic, so wasn't sure about magnesium being absorbed through the skin in this way). I feel far more grounded after a bath with the salts, than a bath without (yes, I've tried it out). Also, my skin looks great - no spots at all. I guess salt will do that? Very happy customer :) I'll definitely buy again. Thank you!

Mini Displayport To HDMI Adapter Cable For Apple Macbook, Macbook Pro, Imac, Macbook Air, Mac Mini Laptop **Supports New THUNDERBOLT Port* - Black
Offered by CAMAC ™ (Ceed Cable)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for a fraction of the price, 1 Mar. 2014
My old mini display port had stopped working entirely (£40, branded, lasted 6 months), so I chose this one off Amazon as it had such great customer reviews. Very happy I did so! It's tiny, inconspicuous and easy to travel with, works perfectly (no connection problems at all), and the picture quality through my projector is perfect (1080p). Very happy :) I'd definitely recommend.

25 KG Folding Lightweight Hand Sack Truck Trolley Barrow Ideal for Car Boot were size matters.
Offered by Worthitstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight trolley, tiny size!, 29 July 2012
This is a great little trolley - folds up to a tiny size, and weighs under 1kg. Brilliant for travelling, or moving light objects around. It is made of plastic, so would not be well suited to commercial use (if you need to move heavier items daily, I'd buy something heavier and more sturdy), but for occasional use and at a very light, convenient weight, it does the job well. The seller even popped in a couple of make-up compact powders no charge - thank you very much! Quick delivery, very pleased with the service.

Page: 1 | 2