Profile for Mull > Reviews

Content by Mull

Mull

Page: 1 | 2
Girl's 60th Birthday Gift, Engraved Silver Plated Trinket Box in a Red Satin Lined Presentation Box, Birthday Gift for Girls
Offered by The Great Gifts Company
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super gift and great service, 26 Mar 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend. I left it a bit late in ordering and had to contact the seller to ask if they could send ASAP. I had an immediate response that confirmed a same day dispatch. The box was received two days later. Brill!

Really pleased with the gift box. It was very well wrapped and the presentation is ideal for a gift. The engraving is very good and I would say that the box is actually better than I thought it might be. I would certainly recommend.

Kyocera 11cm Utility Knife - Black Ceramic Blade
Kyocera 11cm Utility Knife - Black Ceramic Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars You haven't tried a sharp knife until you have one of these!, 14 Jan 2014
Did a bit of research before buying the Kyocera knife as there are plenty of other manufacturers of ceramic knives that are less expensive. I bought the Kyocera as they always come out top on quality in all the reviews that I read. Believing that you usually get what you pay for I ordered the utility knife. I have not been disappointed. Be warned though, as per other reviews for these knives, they are exceptionally sharp. I would strongly recommend that you buy the blade protector - not to protect the blade, but to protect your fingers!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 14 Jan 2014
Bought this wine rack to sit inside a cupboard in the kitchen, so not over concerned about the look. Pleasantly surprised with the quality for the price paid. Good value for money

Red Organza Christmas Ribbon with Printed Merry Christmas Panel 40mm x 20m
Red Organza Christmas Ribbon with Printed Merry Christmas Panel 40mm x 20m
Offered by Ribbon Printing Europe
Price: 7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 14 Jan 2014
Bought this ribbon to decorate my Christmas cakes. Very good quality and value. Would certainly buy again in the future.

Zack 20374 12.5 cm Regio Coaster with Stand
Zack 20374 12.5 cm Regio Coaster with Stand
Price: 25.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality item, 14 Jan 2014
Bought these as I wanted reasonable quality. I was not disappointed, they are really lovely and quite substantial. I had planned to keep them in a drawer ready for use, but they are now sitting on top of the coffee table as they look so nice!

WMF Basics Series Non-Drip Vinegar Pourer (Matt Finish)
WMF Basics Series Non-Drip Vinegar Pourer (Matt Finish)
Offered by KG Homewares
Price: 18.29

5.0 out of 5 stars A vinegar pourer that works!, 9 Mar 2013
Having bought some fancy vinegar pourers in the past, I am pleased to say that with this one you can actually control the flow of vinegar. Sounds a bit silly really, but most pourers either flow too quickly or too slowly. Like it.

Karlsson Wall Clock Stainless Steel Case Black Face with Rainbow Dial
Karlsson Wall Clock Stainless Steel Case Black Face with Rainbow Dial
Offered by KG Homewares
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Karlsson Wall Clock, 9 Mar 2013
A lovely modern clock that looks really nice in our kitchen, as an added bonus it also keeps good time!

King Size Autumn Duck Egg Floral Duvet Cover Bedding Set Modern Designer Embroided Embellished
Offered by Bedding Bank
Price: 30.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and good value, 15 July 2012
Really pleased with the quality of this duvet cover. It washes and irons well and looks better than some sets we have that cost twice as much!

Fimir 100% bubble free Guaranteed Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector film Mask for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation (black)

2.0 out of 5 stars Detracts from screen resolution, 10 April 2012
Although this screen protector is easy to fit and does what it is supposed to, it sadly affects the screen resolution too much. I have only recently bought the new iPad, I am aware that the screen resolution is higher than the previous one and photographs look absolutely stunning. With the protector screen on, the screen looks slightly 'fuzzy'. I see no point in paying so much for such a nice screen and then spoiling it by covering it with a film that significantly reduces the quality of the image. I have removed the film protector.

Whirlpool Max 25 13 litre 750 watt Solo Microwave Oven with Auto Steam function, Glossy Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars A space saving appliance, 9 Jun 2011
We had a Whirpool microwave which we left at our previous house and I knew that it worked perfectly and fitted nicely in the corner of our worktop. When we moved to our new house I bought a 'standard' microwave but found that it just did'nt look right no matter where we put it. It always looked intrusive. We bought another 'Whirlpool' and it now also sits in the corner without drawing attention to itself, other than to be mistaken for a TV!

As far as using the microwave, we tend to use it only for making sauce/gravy and for jacket potatoes. It is deceivingly roomy inside and will take a dinner plate comfortably. I would not hesitate in recommending it.

Page: 1 | 2