Profile for Melkanim > Reviews

Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium, 200ml
Riemann P20 Once a Day 10 Hours Protection SPF 20 Medium, 200ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 7 Dec 2012
I love this stuff and ever since I discovered it I have not used anything else.

One application in the morning - allow to dry. Then you are set for the rest of the day!! You can even go in the sea/pool and you are still protected.

I am fair skinned and red headed so naturally burn easy. I have never burnt when I have used this stuff.

DO IT! It's a worthwhile investment.

Cooking for Geeks: Real Science, Great Hacks, and Good Food
Cooking for Geeks: Real Science, Great Hacks, and Good Food
by Jeff Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for my partner, 7 Dec 2012
I got this book as a gift for my other half as it had been on his wish list for a while. It's a fantastic read and definitely for geeks! Very informative with telling you the how to's on "configuring your kitchen".

great buy.

Gundam 00 HG 29 GNR-101A GN Archer 1/144 Model Kit
Gundam 00 HG 29 GNR-101A GN Archer 1/144 Model Kit
Offered by TOY SHOP JAPAN HOBBYONE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for customs charges!!, 7 Dec 2012
This is a Christmas present for my Brother and I'm sure he will love it. The delivery was also a lot faster than I expected which was great.

However, I have never come across customs charges before so had a huge shock when the postman tried to deliver and instead gave a card with a £15 customs charge on it! We had to pay this before they would let us have the item.

All in all, the item and speedy delivery is great but BEWARE OF THE CUSTOMS CHARGES!

50 x DISPOSABLE ICING PIPING PASTRY BAG CAKE CUPCAKE DECORATING SUGARCRAFT FROM CFU

4.0 out of 5 stars Thinner than expected but x50 free to compensate, 7 Dec 2012
These were a lot thinner than I expected but as stated, you can easily double up if you have a particularly stiff mixture to pipe AND you get x50 free bags (totalling 100) to compensate for this. I haven't actually had to double up yet though as I haven't split a bag yet. Bargain : )

The World Atlas of Whisky
The World Atlas of Whisky
by Dave Broom

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my Dad, 6 Jan 2012
This was a gift for my Dad for Christmas. I don't know anything about whiskey but my Dad really loves it. As this book came so highly recommended on the reviews I got it for him. He absolutely loved it! Really pleased with the reaction. Would recommend this product for the whiskey lover.