Profile for Alicia L. Alonso > Reviews

Content by Alicia L. Alonso

Alicia L. Alonso (Spain)

Triple Goddess Velvet Tarot Bag (Bolsas de Lo Scarabeo Tarot Bags From Lo Scarabeo)
by Lo Scarabeo
Edition: Misc. Supplies
Price: 7.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 4 Sep 2013
I can't get over how beautiful this bag is. It is larger than expected, with a soft suede-like feel to it and silky inside lining. Very happy with this purchase!

HAND MADE 100% WOOL TOP FELT HAT
HAND MADE 100% WOOL TOP FELT HAT
Offered by VIZ-UK
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful hat!, 4 Sep 2013
I love the soft felt-like feel of the outside, and especially the shiny red inside lining. It is perfect for a Victorian groom outfit.

3x RED SEALING WAX STICKS WICKS FOR POSTABLE WAX SEALS
3x RED SEALING WAX STICKS WICKS FOR POSTABLE WAX SEALS
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality candles., 4 Sep 2013
Soft, flowing, creamy wax that was just the right thickness for sealing. The result was beautiful, and so much fun to use!

Manuscript Chronicle Wax with A Lettered Seal
Manuscript Chronicle Wax with A Lettered Seal
Price: 6.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 4 Sep 2013
We used this kit to seal our Victorian-inspired handwritten wedding invitations. As both our names start with "A", we thought it'd be appropiately cute to use the "A" seal. It works amazingly well, and it was so much fun to use!

Silver Top Cane
Silver Top Cane
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but too thick!, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Silver Top Cane (Toy)
The cane is fun to carry and kind of "looks the part" from a distance. Though you cant expect much more for its value, I found it a bit too thick. Also, the handle is slightly bent. Still, it's the best toy cane I've ever had. :P

Grace and Flair Black, Ivory, White Lace Short Sleeve Bolero Shrug
Grace and Flair Black, Ivory, White Lace Short Sleeve Bolero Shrug
Offered by Grace and Flair Ltd
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So nice!, 4 Sep 2013
I'm getting married in a couple of weeks and I wanted some sort of cover up for my sleeveless Victorian gown. This bolero is just the thing I needed. It's exactly as in the photo and fits perfectly. Delivery was quick. Great value, too.