Profile for S. MOORE > Reviews

Violator
Violator
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Violator (Audio CD)
Always good to use Zoverstocks for second hand purchases.

Latin For Lovers - Love Him
Latin For Lovers - Love Him

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Wonderful!, 24 Aug. 2012
I love Doris Day and have a few cd's of hers. I ordered this one as it had numbers I had not heard before and I had hoped for latino numbers. Well all my wishes came true and the sound quality of this cd is superb!! The smoothness and truthfulness of her voice comes through and each song takes you on a journey. I did not tell my husband I was playing Doris Day. He loves jazz and lounge music. He was really enjoying listening to the cd and wondered who this beautiful voice was... and yes now he is a complete Doris Day fan!

Replicas
Replicas
Offered by musicMagpie

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than before..., 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Replicas (Audio CD)
I had this as an LP and buying the c.d. gave me some extra tracks that I had never heard before. Although it is many years later the tracks are still as hypnotizing as before. This album has definitely travelled with time. For me this is still the ultimate Gary Numan album.

Goodnight John Boy
Goodnight John Boy
by Earl Hamner

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to know..., 10 April 2011
This review is from: Goodnight John Boy (Paperback)
Wonderful book, with all the information you would want being a Walton's fan. Fitting all the real people to the t.v. characters. All the behind scenes info. Comprehensive and VERY interesting. A good book full of inside information.

Confessions on a Dance Floor
Confessions on a Dance Floor
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars GET ON THE DANCE FLOOR !!!!, 22 Nov. 2005
I read the negative reviews of this cd and thought did they REALLY listen... can they dance! This cd is FANTASTIC !!!! I bought the cd when ordering another from Amazon and I am so glad I did. The sound is EXCELLENT and you just HAVE to get up and dance... high volume and you feel the hypnotic beats going through you. An excellent cd for anyone throwing a party, put on the cd and let it play, people will just HAVE to get up and DANCE... Thank you Madonna and Stuart Price !!!