Profile for anotherworld > Reviews

Content by anotherworld

anotherworld

LEO - Pewter HOROSCOPE STAR SIGN Pendant on Black Cord Necklace Nickel Free NEW Zodiac
Offered by JL Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2014
Very quick delivery. The product is described exactly as it comes and the necklace part is a really nice finer than usual string. A lot nicer than the usual very thick ones. the pendant is a bit big for the piece, in my opinion, but if you bother to read the product description you will realise you're getting exactly what you pay for.

Set of 3 Surgical Steel Nose Hoops Rings - Black, Purple and Steel - 0.8mm 8mm
Set of 3 Surgical Steel Nose Hoops Rings - Black, Purple and Steel - 0.8mm 8mm
Offered by Jewellery Sleuth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and service, 17 May 2014
Great product, especially for the price. Easy to use as it just slips right in without any annoying, awkward bending which was required for other nose rings I'd wear. The black is bold coloured which I wanted (and is the one I'm wearing).
The purple is more a pink than anything, but quite nice on my girlfriend.
The silver is just what you'd expect.
The material is very durable, but what would you expect from surgical steel?

I live in N.I. yet this still came the second day after I ordered it, and excellently packaged at that. I would have expected just a packet in an envelope, but this was thrice packaged. Basically, a really great price for an excellent product and service. Highly recommended.

SoundTracking
SoundTracking

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't work, 5 Dec. 2013
This review is from: SoundTracking (App)
Far too many app developers are doing it these days, releasing their product to a market where they haven't even thoroughly tested if the app works or not.

This crashes before you can do a single thing.

I realise this is a free product and service, but it is STILL a service and therefore I'd expect a bit of professionalism with the product.

Get your act together.

Monster Cards: Shogimon
Monster Cards: Shogimon

4.0 out of 5 stars Tetra Master, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Monster Cards: Shogimon (App)
Great wee game. Glad I found it considering I was pretty much addicted to tetra master in Final Fantasy 9. It's pretty much the same deal and the biggest plus being that it's free!