Profile for Kerrie M > Reviews

Content by Kerrie M

Kerrie M (Edinburgh UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iPhone 6s Plus Screen Protector, JETech® 2-Pack [3D Touch Compatible] Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Apple iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus Newest Model 5.5
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars This works a treat, 15 April 2016
I bought one of these when I first got my iPhone 6 plus 12 months ago......needless to say I recently dropped the phone screen first onto the pavement. When I picked my phone up the screen appeared smashed, however when I got home and removed the screen protector it was only the protector that had fractured and my screen did not have a mark on it. It obviously took the brunt of the impact..Very impressed! This purchase is to replace the one that saved my iPhone :)

Fyy Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 Inch Screen)
Fyy Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 Plus (5.5 Inch Screen)
Offered by fyycover

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit, 20 Mar. 2016
Easy to fit, took me less than a minute....no bubbles and I dont actually notice it's on my phone now after a while. If you have had an iPhone before you will know how easy it is for the screen to crack after just a little knock or drop.....this nifty glass top prevents that annoyance!

I have had it on my 6 plus for about a year now and it still looks as good as new :)

Infantastic Children's Safety Security Gate for Stairs, Doorways and Hallways - Easy Fit, No Drilling
Offered by JAGO24 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It was easy to fit (took me about 20 mins on my ..., 20 Mar. 2016
I bought this to stop our labrador pup from going up the stairs. It was easy to fit (took me about 20 mins on my own) plus although it is slim and lightweight it has still held up to his nibbling and pawing at it. Have had it in place for 6 months now and still good as new even though its a high traffic area...I would recommend and would purchase again if required.

400 DOGGY BAGS Scented Pet Pooper Scooper Bag Dog Cat Poo Waste Toilet Poop
400 DOGGY BAGS Scented Pet Pooper Scooper Bag Dog Cat Poo Waste Toilet Poop
Offered by Dreamtexa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very thick, 16 Mar. 2016
Quick delivery, bags were a bit thinner than I expected and would be ok for a small dog I think. I have a big dog so need to use two (one inside the other) to strengthen.

DOG BED BROWN PLASTIC WITH TARTAN CUSHION /EXTRA LARGE HEAVY DUTY PET BED - DOG/CAT/ANIMAL/SLEEP/BASKET
Offered by Keto Plastics Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it, 16 Mar. 2016
I ordered extra large for my 6 month labrador pup. Its def big enough for him but I would probably call it large not extra large!

Anyway the dog loves it. It arrived quickly and well packaged, thanks!.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars There is life after Kindle Keyboard :), 16 Mar. 2016
My first one arrived with a problem - an Internal Error when trying to register - after having googled this error I realised it can't be fixed and requested a replacement. Amazon were great and replaced very quickly without any problems.

New one works a treat, this was to replace my old style Keyboard Kindle which I loved but got chewed by the dog, and was a bit worried this wouldn't be as good. Takes a few days to get used to the difference in layout ....the bits I love are the backlight function and the size...small enough to pop in your bag or pocket when travelling. I keep it in airplane mode when I don't need the WiFi as it prolongs the battery life (which is shorter than the original kindle I had)

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Onyx Black - fits all Paperwhite generations

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, lovely leather case, 16 Mar. 2016
Love this case, it looks good the leather is nice quality...and with a handy stylish magnetic clasp to keep the cover closed and my Kindle safe.

Would recommend

Bosch TWK7603GB Village Collection Kettle, 1.7 L - Black
Bosch TWK7603GB Village Collection Kettle, 1.7 L - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kettle at a great price, 16 Mar. 2016
This is the least expensive kettle I have bought in years.....but have always had noise issues or pouring problems with my last few. Not so with this one - This is a cracking little kettle, great wide spout, boils fast and the noise is minimal...plus no annoying beep when it is finished boiling.

Arrived quickly and well packaged - very pleased

Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones - White
Beats Solo2 On-Ear Headphones - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance? Not at all.., 16 Mar. 2016
I was worried with this purchase that I was going for style over substance, however I found these to be comfortable with a great sound. I like the inline ability to increase volume and mute.

Secret Lives
Secret Lives

3.0 out of 5 stars Was OK., 16 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Secret Lives (Kindle Edition)
First half was really good, I enjoyed the flashbacks to the 50's it was a great story idea there. The second half I found it a bit cliched and far fetched in places so skipped quickly to the end. Overall not a bad read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3