Profile for TopShopper13 > Reviews

Content by TopShopper13

TopShopper13

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Syma 2.4GHz 3.5 Channel Metal Frame Helicopter(Black or white)
Syma 2.4GHz 3.5 Channel Metal Frame Helicopter(Black or white)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit - good price, 20 Jan. 2015
Hours of fun to be had. This was my first Syma helicopter and within a week I've already ordered another one (but a different model).
Not good outdoors, but this is an indoor helicopter so to be expected.
1hr to charge, 5-6mins of fun. Has a fantastic range due to it being remote control (rather than the earlier model which is Infrared), and the controls are easy to use with the Xbox-like controller.

I highly recommend this product - and all the males in my family will be getting one for Christmas next year as it's sure to put a smile on their face regardless of age.

Kinivo BTD-400 Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy USB Adapter - For Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista - Compatible with Bluetooth stereo headphones and other Bluetooth peripherals
Offered by BlueRigger LLC

3.0 out of 5 stars Great dongle in terms of setup (Windows 7 64Bit) and ..., 20 Jan. 2015
Great dongle in terms of setup (Windows 7 64Bit) and ease of use.
Connects to my headphones (Sony) and my other pair of headphones (KS) flawlessly, and also connects to my iPhone 5S just fine.
The range is great - I can travel to the other end of my house (roughly 14 metres - even through a solid brick wall) and they don't cut out.
Sound quality remains great through the headphones, and there's no sound delay (at least, anything noticeable - I use them for watching movies).

The only downside is that if like me you wish to connect 2 pairs of headphones over Bluetooth simultaneously, this is not the dongle for you. I never found this out until after I'd purchased it.
After speaking with Kinovo support (who were very helpful and responded in a timely manner) they confirmed that neither the BTD-400 nor BTD-300 models support this feature.
If I want to do this I'd need to purchase an additional device (which costs twice as much as the dongle!).

It's a real shame because this feature, as I have since found out, is VERY MUCH in demand by consumers (according to the many results in Google).
And to make matters worse - my old Bluetooth dongle (which is roughly 5-6 years old) DOES support this feature.

Would I recommend this dongle? Yes - providing you don't need to connect 2 sets of headphones at the same time.
If you do need this feature however (like me), you should look elsewhere.

Ps. I should add that you can connect 2 devices at the same time, but not 2 of the same devices (Eg. You can connect a set of headphones and a mobile phone, or a Mouse and a keyboard, but not 2 sets of headphones or 2x Bluetooth speakers).

New Pair Of Goose Feather Pillows- **20% DOWN FILLING**
New Pair Of Goose Feather Pillows- **20% DOWN FILLING**
Offered by The Linen Depot

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but lack of filling, 8 Jan. 2015
Good but could do with more filling in them. I find myself doubling the pillows over (despite having 8 of these!)

Luxury White Goose Feather & Down Duvet Quilt - 13.5 Tog Double Size - 100% Cotton Anti Dust Mite & Down Proof Fabric
Offered by The Linen Depot

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but prickly, 8 Jan. 2015
Love it! Nice and warm in the winter, yet nice and cool in the summer. Comfortable, smell-free... only negative is that the odd feather falls out and they're sharp on your skin!

GBPro Window (Squeegee) Stainless Steel Wiper with blade 35cm (14")
GBPro Window (Squeegee) Stainless Steel Wiper with blade 35cm (14")
Offered by Green Bear UK Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 8 Jan. 2015
Not great. Corners don't stick to the window, resulting in a bad clean. Cheaper squeegee's do a better job.

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Luminous 2A Blue Black
John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Luminous 2A Blue Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Food-colouring would last longer..., 8 Jan. 2015
Rubbish. Washes out after a few washes. Expected better from this brand!

Premier Housewares Wooden Clothes Hangers, Pack of 20
Premier Housewares Wooden Clothes Hangers, Pack of 20

1.0 out of 5 stars Damp smell, poor quality, avoid!, 2 Dec. 2014
Steer well clear. Not only are they poor quality but they also smell damp, as if they've been sitting in a cold, wet warehouse for several months. After a month of airing them to try rid the smell I have now given up and chucked them in the bin where they belong (actually my bin smells better than the hangers)!

Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse - White
Logitech B110 Optical USB Mouse - White
Offered by CRIMSON UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 22 April 2014
The pictures used for this product are very misleading. I purchased this "white" mouse expecting it to be white (as per the description/product images) but when it arrived this morning and took it out of the box I found an ugly-looking 'grey' mouse.

It looks like the old mice you used to get in school and definitely not the stylish-looking mouse pictured - which is two-tone white/off-white.

It came in a small, thin cardboard box (extremely poor packaging), and the mouse itself looks and feels very cheap. It's also very light (probably too light). Whilst it only cost me £12 with free shipping, I've had better mice within this price-range previously and given this is a Logitech product (I own a Logitech keyboard and 2:1 speaker system), I expected a lot better.

I can't comment on its performance as I haven't used it but I really can't recommend buying one.

Mine will be chucked in a draw and forgotten about now. Given how much I paid for it, it's not really worth my time returning it for a refund.

VicTsing Wireless Bluetooth A2DP Stereo Music Transmitter HiFi Audio Dongle Adapter for 3.5mm Audio Devices (Apple iPod iPhone iPad Mobile Phone Nokia Sony Samsung Motorola LG HTC, MP3/MP4, TV, Media Player) - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, never worked, 2 April 2014
Purchased this in hope of being able to use my Sony Bluetooth headphones through my Samsung LED TV but despite trying for 3hrs I was unable to get the headphones to connect (they work fine with my Bluetooth dongle on my PC).

I also tried this transmitter on another TV (and my PC), and still the headphones wouldn't connect.

Given the price I paid for this it's not really worth my while returning it for a refund so I've basically just thrown away £15 quid.

Definitely wouldn't recommend this product - steer clear

Speedlink Notary Soft Touch Mousepad ,stylish leather-look, soft surface, stitch detailing- white

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - buy!, 21 Mar. 2014
Exactly as described. I have a glass desk and the pad sticks to the surface like glue.

The upper-side is soft-touch and my mouse glides around effortlessly.

It looks right at home on my white (glass) desk also - very stylish and I recommend you purchase this product without hesitation

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4