Profile for Ashleabom > Reviews

G I R L
G I R L
Offered by Entertainment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Never a dull moment!, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: G I R L (Audio CD)
Every song is addictive; great album!

Skechers Sergeants - Verdict, Men's Boots, Brown (Wtn), 10 UK
Skechers Sergeants - Verdict, Men's Boots, Brown (Wtn), 10 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY comfortable!!!, 26 Jan. 2015
VERY comfortable! Fantastic shoes, well made, look great on. Although a little bigger on one foot than the other, this may be down to the foot itself but otherwise great boots.

Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7
Wolf: Jack Caffery series 7
by Mo Hayder

5.0 out of 5 stars UN-PUT-DOWNABLE!!, 9 Jun. 2014
I've read ALL of Mo HAyder's books and they're all brilliant and very difficult to put down from the start, so I was excited when this book was released.
From the very beginning it has you hooked and wanting more, the way she writes and tells the story, you gradually see all the pieces coming together with an unexepcted and thrilling twist.
If you love any of the Jack Caffery series you will love this and if you don't you should read it anyway!
Highly recommended!

Bill's Food
Bill's Food
by Bill Granger

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SCRUMMY YOU COULD EAT THE BOOK!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Bill's Food (Paperback)
Love pretty much ALL the recipes in this book. Great cakes and bites as well as healthy and light delicious meals. I originally bought this book because my sister made the chocolate brownies and I fell in love with them - since then I've not stopped cooking and baking from this book!
Great alrounder with plenty of variety for all!

All This Bad Blood
All This Bad Blood
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ALBUM!!!, 20 May 2014
This review is from: All This Bad Blood (Audio CD)
Love this album, now love this band! Originally bought this for my boyfriend as he was the fan and now I can't stop listening to it. I think this would appeal to most people because it isn't just one genre of music there's a variety!
RECOMMENDED!!

The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2
The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2
Offered by Squirrelsounds

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 May 2014
Part 1 of the 2 albums was just as disappointing as this one - 2 of 2. Shame, because I really love Justin's previous albums. Its not bad, but this one just doesn't live up to previous expectations. (sad smiley)

Jack and Jones Men's Buy Always Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Dark Blue, Medium
Offered by mailopoint

5.0 out of 5 stars THUMBS UP FOR JACK & JONES, 20 May 2014
Great fit, just as a medium size should, good quality material. Love this top and will buy this brand again!

The 20/20 Experience
The 20/20 Experience

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 20 May 2013
This review is from: The 20/20 Experience (Audio CD)
I hate to say it but this album didn't quite live up to my expectations. Comparing it to the previous Justin Timberlake albums its no where near as catchy and apart from "Mirrors" and "Suit & Tie" none of the other tracks really stand out as much.
Its a shame as I so wanted to love it!
Someone tell Mr Timberlake to write some catchy tunes to groove to please!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Value Vintage, 1 Oct. 2012
Beautiful dress, extremely flattering and fitted beautifully. Great value for money and I felt like a 50s film star on such a special occasion. I 100% recommend this dress and seller for their style, value, and fast delivery.