Profile for Toni > Reviews

Content by Toni

Toni

IVSO® Slim Smart Cover Case for Google Nexus 7 FHD Tablet (2013 Version) with Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Red)
Offered by X-FlashBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money ..., 17 Mar 2014
I bought this cover after having to return another cover of a different make that was too tight for my Google Nexus tablet. All in all, I am very pleased with this cover. It is a good fit and the part of the cover that folds back to act as a stand is sturdy and holds the tablet in place. I purchased a red one and it is very attractive. The magnetic clasp works well and puts the tablet into sleep mode when you close the cover thereby conserving your tablet's battery life. All the cut outs for the on/off switch, volume control, battery charger, camera etc are correctly positioned. The price of this product is very reasonable too so I would definitely recommend it.

New Asus Google Nexus 7 FHD 2013 (2nd Generation Model, Android 4.3 4.4) BLACK Multi-Function SMART FOLIO Front & Back Case / Smart Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Premium SLIM Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Screen Protector Shield Guard & Nexus 7 FHD 2 2.0 II Tablet Black Stylus Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase® (Compatible only with the Nexus 7 2013 Model)
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good fit ..., 17 Mar 2014
Although I liked the appearance of this cover, it was not a good fit. I struggled to get my tablet out of it once it was in it. Obviously, I wanted a cover that would hold the tablet securely but this was a ridiculously tight fit. The first Nexus tablet that I bought would not hold a charge so I had to return it for replacement and I really struggled to get it out of the cover in order to be able to return it. I also found the fold back portion of the cover a little soft which affected its ability to act as a stand. On the positive side, the stylus included with the cover was a nice touch but, in the end, I returned the cover for refund and bought another one which cost me less and is a far better fit.

Hidden in My Heart (A Lullaby Journey Through the Life of Jesus), Vol. 3
Hidden in My Heart (A Lullaby Journey Through the Life of Jesus), Vol. 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for your soul ..., 20 Feb 2014
I have purchased all three of these 'Hidden in my Heart' Scripture lullabies and I absolutely love them. Whenever I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed by life, I find this music very soothing and comforting. As the words come directly from Scripture, it is a wonderful way to remember and claim the promises of God. I also play this music softly in my bedroom on those nights that I struggle to sleep and I find myself drifting off peacefully. My two year old grandson also loves these albums. Highly recommended!

Make Way for the King
Make Way for the King

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!!!, 1 Oct 2013
Such an anointed song that gives God the glory! I first heard this song a few weeks ago and just had to have it on my iPod.

Brother DCP7055 Compact Mono Laser All-In-One Printer
Brother DCP7055 Compact Mono Laser All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, functional printer/scanner/copier, 29 April 2013
I bought this laser printer after struggling with inkjet printers for years! Although this is a mono printer, I love the fact that it is easy to use, it prints quickly and the cartridge lasts forever and is inexpensive to replace. I saw other reviews saying that the fan is noisy but I have not found that to be the case. I'm glad that I didn't let those reviews put me off buying this wonderful printer. The print quality is also really good!

Awake My Soul (with Lecrae)
Awake My Soul (with Lecrae)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this song ..., 29 April 2013
Awesome song inspired by the Word of God which has ministered greatly to my soul. I listen to it over and over again and never get tired of it. LOVE it!!!

The Skinny Slow Cooker Recipe Book: Delicious Recipes Under 300, 400 And 500 Calories

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple, tasty dishes ..., 29 April 2013
I bought this book after sampling several others because it contains simple, healthy recipes. I have tried out a number of the recipes since I bought it and they have all been a hit with my family. The format of each recipe is laid out well and some have photographs. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this book if you enjoy using a slow cooker and are looking for great, simple, tasty dishes that the whole family can enjoy.

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE BLACK GENUINE LEATHER FLIP CASE / COVER / POUCH / HOLSTER CREAM INSIDE BY TERRAPIN + 6-IN-1 SCREEN PROTECTOR PACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional case ..., 9 April 2012
I bought this flip-style case after considering various options. I wanted a case that would protect my Galaxy Note inside my handbag but also from accidental drops (I am notorious for dropping things). I was a little disappointed when I received it as the inside of the case is a smooth cream leather and, for some reason, I had thought it would be a soft cream suede. Anyway, the case fits the phone reasonably well although I DO have to 'adjust' the phone's position inside the case to access the earphones port as the cut-out seems to be slightly out of alignment. I have found the case to be very functional (offering good protection) but it makes the phone rather bulky which defeats the object of having a slimline phone. I also feel like I'm holding a 'brick' to my ear when I use the phone. The Galaxy Note is big enough without the added bulk.