Profile for Mr. D. E. James > Reviews

Content by Mr. D. E. James

Mr. D. E. James "dafscrum" (Wales, Ebbw Vale)

Clean & Lean Warrior: Your blueprint for a strong, lean body (Clean & Lean Series)
by James Duigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Aug 2013
Fantastic book!! I love this book, my wife and I have used it to totally transform our diet and totally clean up our lives.

Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml
Lucy Bee Extra Virgin Raw Organic Coconut Oil 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaizing product!, 16 Aug 2013
I started using Lucy Bee Coconut Oil about 18 months ago, I am now on my 4th jar! I love this product, the benefits of using it speaks for itself! I use it for everything I can, cooking, coffee, as a balm for my dry and cracked hands, its uses are never-ending! Each jar lasts a very long time, you don't need to use a lot when cooking! I love it, and have recommended it to all of my friends. I will be a fan for life!

XMI X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic speakers!, 17 Jan 2010
I couldnt believe the volume and the quality of sound that these speakers blast out! Very good value for money! Thoroughly recommended.