Profile for Belle > Reviews

Content by Belle

Belle (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Eye Mask / Sleep Mask - Sleeping Masks for Men & Women * MONEY BACK GUARANTEE * Buy 3 & Get Free UK Delivery Better than Silk - Our Bedtime Bliss Luxury Patented Contoured & Comfortable Sleep Mask & Ear Plug Set is the Best Blackout Eyemask it will Block Light but Wont Touch your eyes like other Eyemasks - Carry Pouch and Ear Plugs Included for FREE
Offered by Natural Revolution Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very efficient, 28 Mar. 2016
This is the best eye mask I've had, I use it everyday and am totally happy by it. It does not let the light in, is comfortable and a must have if your bedroom is as light as mine. Many thanks to the suppliers.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2016 10:44 AM BST

ECCO Touch 15, Women's Ballet Flats, Black, 5.5 UK
ECCO Touch 15, Women's Ballet Flats, Black, 5.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 21 Mar. 2016
I'm very happy with this purchase. It's very comfortable and easy on the foot. For the sizing; I wear sometimes 5.5 (as in trainers like Nike) and some times 6 (my Ecco boots) & a size 6 on this shoe fitted me best, as I like it to be comfortable and no pressure on my feet.
All in all would recommend it, especially with a discounted price, which was an added bonus.

White Collar Season 6
White Collar Season 6
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely series, will be missed, 10 Mar. 2016
I loved the whole series, has some unique elements for me, watched 5 seasons on Netflix so had to purchase last season, the ending though not too bad but could be better, more rewarding for Neal after 6 years of invaluable services to FBI. I felt somewhat sorry for Peter, about Mozie, it took me a while after till I figured what he meant in his last conversation with Peter, nice one there.
I wish they would make more episodes as season 6 only had 6 episodes in it.
The HD quality was great and I was so happy find it in Amazon so thank you very much for making it available.

Smith & Nephew Opsite Waterproof Dressings 5 Dressings (6.5cm x 5cm)
Smith & Nephew Opsite Waterproof Dressings 5 Dressings (6.5cm x 5cm)
Offered by iCare Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great waterproof dressing, 31 Dec. 2015
Exactly what is expected from smith & nephew, a great effective waterproof dressing, very comfy to wear as well.

SOOPER Red Mesh Case Armour Defender Heavy Duty Protective Hybrid Cover Case For Apple iPhone 5S / 5 (Red Mesh Case)
Offered by Sooper UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, got two already, 31 Dec. 2015
So happy with this iPhone case, great protection and look. Tnx

Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick by Elizabeth Arden Berry SPF15 3.7g
Eight Hour Lip Protectant Stick by Elizabeth Arden Berry SPF15 3.7g
Offered by Save On Makeup

5.0 out of 5 stars My best lipstick, 31 Dec. 2015
Love this lipstick, specially berry colour (no 05) many thanks for making it available.

Resource 2.0 Vanilla Cr¨¨me Brikpak 27 X 8oz Case *2 CASE SPECIAL* by Nestle Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Dec. 2015
It is so great that I could find this fantastic product of Nestle to order in the UK. It is dispatched from US and arrives quite fast considering. Thanks a lot.

Kal Ho Naa Ho
Kal Ho Naa Ho
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great movie with Shah Rukh Khan, 27 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Kal Ho Naa Ho (Amazon Video)
Brilliant acting, lovely dances, what's there not to like, I personally love SRK

ECCO Touch 25 B, Women's Combat Boots, Mahogany, 6 UK (39 EU)
ECCO Touch 25 B, Women's Combat Boots, Mahogany, 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ankle boots, 18 Sept. 2015
i received them today and was delighted. Exactly as photo, beautiful mahogany colour, very comfortable and light weight. Easy to Mach and it is just perfect Ecco autumn boots. Would definitely recommend.

FOONEE Vintage Handmade Barrette Crystal Bling Beads Hair Clip
FOONEE Vintage Handmade Barrette Crystal Bling Beads Hair Clip

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 16 Sept. 2015
Very nice. Good quality. I am happy with this purchase. Thanks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11