ARRAY(0xaaff9d5c)

Tetris Alarm Clock with Falling Tetriminos
Offered by Pink Sumo
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, so original., 2 May 2013
I bought this as a gift for a tetris lover. He was thrilled. The digits changing with tetriminos are very fun.
Easy to program, nice music.
However, the sound is very loud! I used it this morning to wake up and I was shocked how loud it is.
I'm gonna glue some thick fabric over the speaker or next morning I'll be dead by a heart attack!

Tetris Version 2 Tetrimino Light
Tetris Version 2 Tetrimino Light
Price: 22.80

4.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for a tetris lover, 2 May 2013
Nice little lamp (smaller than expected, but nice though), the colors are very bright.
The cable is very short, which limits the places where to install the lamp. We will need an extension to place it properly.
It's very fun to change the designs, I'm pretty sure I'll see a new design everyday:)

Philips PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter
Philips PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful in my old car, 2 May 2013
I recently bought a car that only has a tape player. I didn't want to install a new audio system, but at the same time I wasn't able to record tapes for the car.
This solution is perfect. The sound is correct, I barely hear noises (they are covered by music).

Very cheap solution! No need to install anything!

BaByliss 2856NAU Pro 200 Nano Pink Hair Straightener
BaByliss 2856NAU Pro 200 Nano Pink Hair Straightener
Offered by MapleMarket
Price: 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, perfect for travel, 16 April 2013
I bought this to make my bangs, I want to to be slightly round (50's). I still need to practice, because the edges are not completely round, and if you give the wrong twist, your bangs will be marked with a line.
The size is perfect though, I took it with me to a recent trip, and I was really happy to have it!

Yet this straightener has no heat settings, and I don't know how hot it is, but as my bangs is short, I don't think it will end up damaged. Just don't forget to protect your hair before using anything hot on it!

TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
TRESemme Salon Professional 2066U Ceramic Styler 230 Hair Straightener
Price: 24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Little price, big difference, 16 April 2013
I hesitated a lot before buying a hair straightener, I was afraid it would damage my hair.
But if you use the good protection products, it will be ok. I don't use it every day, because my hair is very fine and I see some split ends (they were bleached and dyed many times).

This iron is easy to use, hot in 15 seconds, and has 3 heat settings according to your hair type.
For such a small price, I feel ashamed I was ready to buy another brand, way much expensive!

Veho VSS-009-360BT M4 Portable Rechargable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Track Control
Price: 25.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little speaker!, 6 Mar 2013
At first I was surprised when I saw the box, it seemed tiny.
I unboxed it, and it showed itself to be even smaller!

A few hours after charging it, I tried it with my phone, via bluetooth. It worked immediately, it is really easy to use.
As I'm listening loud music (metal), it sometimes seems to have difficulties to play it, I must pay attention not to set the volume too high on certain songs.
Of course this device is not intended to use on public spaces, or won't replace a big speaker, but it does his job perfectly in the bathroom or the kitchen, when I want to enjoy my music and not disturb other people at home.

I'm really happy with my purchase, I now need to buy a SD card so I won't need my cellphone everytime I want to use it.
It must be a really nice addiction to every trip! But I wouldn't know how to recharge it when no computer is around as it doesn't come with an ac charger. Maybe with a cell phone charger? I'll have to check that out.

theBalm Stainiac Beauty Queen Tinted Gel Blush 8.5 g
theBalm Stainiac Beauty Queen Tinted Gel Blush 8.5 g
Offered by Findmeagift
Price: 10.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Too pink, 6 Mar 2013
I bought this product because I wanted to try a quality brand.I previously bought the same product, brand Catrice, color Red my lips, but I didn't enjoy the taste and the smell.
Unfortunately, I'm a bit disappointed with theBalm. The color is not what I expected. This is not a bright red, it's more a dark pink. If you are searching for a bright red, find another brand.
It stays a long time on my lips, but has a unpleasant dry effect that can be avoided by applying lip balm.
I think I'll use it on my cheeks, because i probably won't use it on my lips anymore.

Wallpaper* City Guide Copenhagen 2012 (Wallpaper City Guides)
Wallpaper* City Guide Copenhagen 2012 (Wallpaper City Guides)
by Wallpaper*

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, not a tourist guide, 19 Feb 2013
I bought this because I wanted to collect them as I visited the world. I thought it would be a nice addiction to my library.
Well, it wasn't. I haven't visited Copenhagen yet, so I did not have the opportunity to use it, but I'm sure I'll buy when another one when I'm in Copenhagen. The Phaidon guide is divided into categories, but too trendy for me.
If you love design, trendy food, modern architecture, this guide is for you.
If you love history, old buildings, and affordable food (but delicious), avoid this! It's not for you.
It could be a good addition to your trip if you want to mix modern and old, or if you have a few days ahead and want to visit as much as possible.
I will not buy another one, unless I plan to change the way I travel.

Energizer Pro Advanced Headlight 5 Bright LED 2 Red LED Weatherproof Pivot Head 4 Modes 20hr Ref 631638
Price: 15.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, very light, 19 Feb 2013
My bf bought this to give an extra light when painting miniatures. He found this very useful, easy to use, light on his head. Good quality, good product.
It's also useful for other purposes, I sometimes use it while sewing, when I'm working on dark colors.
It's nice to have this at hand, because it's a very useful tool!

Total Sweet Total Sweet 1kg
Total Sweet Total Sweet 1kg
Price: 9.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect alternative to sugar, 19 Feb 2013
I love this, and everyone who tries it around me love it! It tastes wonderful, cooks well, and gives this refreshing effect when eaten directly. I also use it to heal those little wounds I sometimes have in my mouth, and I love to use it as a neutral base with essential oils.
It's very good for my teeth and for my diet. I've been advised to avoid sugar and I find this product the best alternative. It's natural and very tasty. Better than any artificial sweeteners, and easier to use than stevia.
I always have a pack of Total sweet in my cupboards, it's a must have for everyone who wants to cut on sugar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4