Profile for Pat > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
John Barry - The Collection - 40 Years of Film Music
John Barry - The Collection - 40 Years of Film Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film Music, 4 April 2013
I really enjoy listening to this CD, the music is easy to listen to. I think these are good renderings of John Barry's film scores.

The Perils of Morning Coffee: An Isabel Dalhousie story (Isabel Dalhousie Novels)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed Reading This, 4 April 2013
If you enjoy Alexander McCall Smiths novels you'll probably like this. If you haven't read any of his this is worth trying.

Worggle Word Game
Worggle Word Game

5.0 out of 5 stars I Find This a Bit Addictive, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Worggle Word Game (App)
This is great fun if you enjoy rapid word games. It is very easy to use and available when off-line.

Spanish Translator
Spanish Translator

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Spanish Translator (App)
Quite good, you need to be on-line to use it. [...] better, but a bit difficult to read on a kindle.

Number Ones
Number Ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Good collection of Bee Gees Songs, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Number Ones (Audio CD)
A good selection of Bee Gees songs, this is a good choice for a first purchase of Bee Gees music.

Fabulous Flamenco
Fabulous Flamenco

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Fabulous Flamenco (Audio CD)
I love flamenco music and this CD has some good pieces. I'm sure I'll listen to it to help me relax

Amazon PowerFast USB Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers), 2013 release

5.0 out of 5 stars Should have bought this with the Kindle, 31 Mar. 2013
Easy to use and charges in I'd say under 2 hours (though I haven't tried from a flat battery yet).

Codeword Unlimited +
Codeword Unlimited +

4.0 out of 5 stars Good once you're used to it., 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Codeword Unlimited + (App)
I found the numbers a bit small, but you can change the numbering on the grid. It also took me a moment to work out how to cancel assignments (it's the Extra Letter button, which I didn't think was obvious)

MahJong Dynasty
MahJong Dynasty

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy playing this game, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: MahJong Dynasty (App)
I used to play mah-jong on my PC, but once I got used to the tile images I found I used this instead. Only problem I've found is that I can't find out how to turn off the sound on this games only, which is a bit annoying. Game can be played off-line.

Sudoku puzzle (FREE)
Sudoku puzzle (FREE)

1.0 out of 5 stars dkm Suduko better, 31 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Sudoku puzzle (FREE) (App)
I tried this but opted to pay for dkm Suduko even though it isn't free it's better. I've now deleted this app.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11