Profile for Pat > Reviews

World Free TV
World Free TV
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 April 2013
This review is from: World Free TV (App)
I have deleted this app. as it was hard to use. I think other reviews have said the same thing.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for Reading From Web and for Games as well as books, 25 April 2013
I bought the Kindle to save on baggage (and paper) for books and games. I've also found it useful for reading PDF files and accessing the internet (reading).

I can read the screen in sunlight which is good.

I think the rapid recharger should be included with the product as it really is useful.

I found I had to download books from the internet to my PC and then transfer them. This could be corrected.

Yamaha PSRE323 Portable Digital Keyboard Including Mains Adaptor
Yamaha PSRE323 Portable Digital Keyboard Including Mains Adaptor

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good First Time Key Board, 4 April 2013
A good first time keyboard with lots of features, voices, rhythms and other features. I find the sound acceptable. The only problem I have with it is the need to reference the guide to find the rythym and voice codes.

Black Height Adjustable High Quality Twin X Frame Keyboard Stand With A Quick Pull Release Mechanism.
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well., 4 April 2013
This is a light weight but stable stand. I've found it good to use with the Yamaha PSRE323. It does the job well.

Tomorrow's People: How 21st-Century Technology is Changing the Way We Think and Feel
by Susan Greenfield
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 4 April 2013
This is a well-informed and imaginative account of how technology may change the way we live in the future. Good read.

Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Weather Live - Detailed Forecasts and Live Weather Conditions for Kindle Fire
Price: 1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but BBC website is better, 4 April 2013
Good clear display, but I have deleted it because I found [...] more accurate. Both only work if you're online.

John Barry - The Collection - 40 Years of Film Music
John Barry - The Collection - 40 Years of Film Music
Price: 12.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film Music, 4 April 2013
I really enjoy listening to this CD, the music is easy to listen to. I think these are good renderings of John Barry's film scores.

The Perils of Morning Coffee: An Isabel Dalhousie story
The Perils of Morning Coffee: An Isabel Dalhousie story
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed Reading This, 4 April 2013
If you enjoy Alexander McCall Smiths novels you'll probably like this. If you haven't read any of his this is worth trying.

Worggle Word Game
Worggle Word Game
Price: 0.63

5.0 out of 5 stars I Find This a Bit Addictive, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Worggle Word Game (App)
This is great fun if you enjoy rapid word games. It is very easy to use and available when off-line.

Spanish Translator
Spanish Translator
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Spanish Translator (App)
Quite good, you need to be on-line to use it. [...] better, but a bit difficult to read on a kindle.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10