Profile for Pat > Reviews

Content by Pat

Pat

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Wildfire at Midnight (Mary Stewart Modern Classic)
Wildfire at Midnight (Mary Stewart Modern Classic)
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of atmosphere not so much plot, 17 July 2013
I quite enjoyed reading this, but I was not enthralled. The book captured the atmosphere but I didn't feel I knew the supporting characters and I didn't feel there was much to the plot.

Curtain: Poirot's Last Case (Poirot)
Curtain: Poirot's Last Case (Poirot)
Price: 5.35

5.0 out of 5 stars An intriguing crime novel, 2 July 2013
What you'd expect from Agatha Christie. It keeps you guessing all the way through. Certainly Poirots final case. A good read.

TubeBox Youtube Downloader
TubeBox Youtube Downloader

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful because Silk won't always show videos., 2 July 2013
This review is from: TubeBox Youtube Downloader (App)
I found I needed th his to view videos because they don't always work in Silk. There's still some I can't view from my kindle though.

BBC News (Kindle Tablet Edition)
BBC News (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for a quick news check, 2 July 2013
All the news headliners can be seen easily. I like the way you can choose the type of news you wish to see.

Zinio: 5,000+ Digital Magazines
Zinio: 5,000+ Digital Magazines
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App if you subscribe to one of their magazines, 2 July 2013
I subscribe to an online magazine and find this app is great for viewing it. It's easy to use and means I don't have to view the magazine on my PC. Quick tip you can delete issues by selecting edit.

Twitter
Twitter

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this,all the time, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Twitter (App)
I use this all the time to view my twitter account. I do tend to connect to Twitter on the web as well though in case I want to represent.

For Crying Out Loud: The World According to Clarkson Volume 3: v. 3 (World According to Clarkson 3)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Some welcome light relief, 24 May 2013
Even though I don't agree with everything he says I find Jeremy Clarksons piece entertaining and some welcome light relief from more serious writing.

Marware MicroShell Folio Cover Lightweight for Kindle Fire, Graphite (will only fit Kindle Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and Useful, 24 May 2013
I've found I can keep my kindle in this and use it and recharge it. The cover protects the kindle well when I carry it in a handbag.

CONTINENTAL UK 3-Pin to Schuko European 2-Pin Earthered TRAVEL ADAPTOR PLUG Has insert for French plugs with Earth Pin
Offered by mtxtoys
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the jobs, 24 May 2013
I don't have much to say on this. It does what it's suppose to do. I had no trouble using it.

Lonely Planet Budapest (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Budapest (Travel Guide)
Price: 8.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful guide, 24 May 2013
Sections on getting around and using public transport were useful. I thought some of the descriptions of places could have been a bit clearer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10