Profile for Grace Popay > Reviews

Grace Popay "Grace"

Savic Residence 60 Cage
Savic Residence 60 Cage

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic super large cage, 4 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Savic Residence 60 Cage (Misc.)
Fantastic super large cage. I currently have 8 zebra finches and a canary in here, plenty of room for them to fly about in. Bar spacing is narrow so this is great for small birds like finches, also due to the large size of the cage it would be suitable for budgerigars and possibly lovebirds. However a large bird may stuggle to reach into the external feeders as the perches on the front of them are small and very close to the pot. There is a small door on each side of the cage for acess to both sides, also a bath could be put on both sides for lots of little finches/canaries. This cage is also very easy to clean out. My only quibble is that because the sides of the cage slant to the side slightly, the birds sit near the top at the side and poop down the bars, making a bit more cleaning to do. Overall a brilliant cage, as is the Savic Syphonie 60 which I also have with 6 zebra finches in (I keep my boys and girls separate).

Quantum Mechanics, Fifth Edition
Quantum Mechanics, Fifth Edition
by Alastair I. M. Rae

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for my physics degree, 18 Nov. 2012
The Quantum mechanics course on my physics degree is based around this book, so I needed it for that. This book is very useful and good at explaining the concepts involved and giving step by step examples of mathematical/physical problems. I recommend this book for anybody doing degree level quantum mechaincs.

Official Xbox 360 250GB Replacement Hard Drive
Official Xbox 360 250GB Replacement Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the 4gb xbox, 17 Mar. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Quick delievery, packaged well. Item was new and had not been tampered with. Brilliant for saving DLCs and demos on to.

Xbox LIVE 2100 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)
Xbox LIVE 2100 Microsoft Points (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for xbox live, 30 Aug. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Just what I needed for downloading The Exiled Prince and Dragon Age:Legacy for Dragon Age 2. Easy to transfer to account.

GameCube Controller (Wii)
GameCube Controller (Wii)
Offered by gadgetsville

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Sept. 2010
I bought this because the one i got from game no longer worked, and this has turned out to be a far better quality replacement. fast delievery too :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant top by Alchemy Gothic, 13 Mar. 2010
I bought this top last week and it sure is a great top although the colour of the design is more a grey/brown colour to the off-white that it looks in the picture. I'm a big fan of alchemy gothic stuff and I'll definately be buyig more items again off here, quick delievery too. :)