Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

AmiguruME
AmiguruME
by Allison Hoffman

5.0 out of 5 stars A creative buffet of crochet delights, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: AmiguruME (Paperback)
Brilliant book. It's great to have a book of ideas instead of rigid rules. I'm really looking forward to making my first mini me!

Suicide - The Forever Decision
Suicide - The Forever Decision

4.0 out of 5 stars It helped me and others., 17 Jan. 2013
This book helped me, not actually with my long term serious depression but in seeing things from someone else's view. When I'm at my worse I never see things from my families side and this book helped me to see how others may feel if I'd actually been successful. In my own view it helped me and it helped a colleague many many years ago. There's never going to be one secular book that can help long termers like myself but for those hopefully brief moments in all of our lives where we may consider stepping out of our lives permanently, this book 'spoke' to me and I'm thankful for that.

Handbag Designer 101: Everything You Need to Know About Designing, Making, and Marketing Handbags
by Emily Blumenthal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for the experienced, 13 Oct. 2011
This book does exactly what it says on the cover. It is clear and concise with plenty of ideas from the basic to the advanced, and from designers and experts already in the field which is essential. I disagree with the previous reviewers, but in my own personal opinion, I feel that anyone that has previous knowledge and drive for making the best bag possible this is an excellent addition to their library. I refer to it regularly and along with my other books, I look forward to designing better and better handbags.

Case-Mate Gelli Circles Case for iPhone 4/4SG - Tomato
Case-Mate Gelli Circles Case for iPhone 4/4SG - Tomato
Offered by DeviceFun

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, 14 Aug. 2011
This case does its job as far as I know (I've not tried dropping it for obvious reasons). It is a bit lose around the charging slot but other than that it's snug. It also doesn't attrack fluff which is a bonus.

SuperTUFF Silicone XYLO-SKIN Case Cover for the HTC Desire Mobile Phone Range (HTC Desire, Black - With Button Cover)
Offered by Xylo Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Its good but watch out for lint, 17 July 2011
It seems a good solid cover for my htc but it does collect fluff and stuff from my pocket/handbag which is a little irritating. The lint does come off easily but its frustrating as the cover fits great and does the job just right. If XYLO could sort the fluff problem then it would be the perfect cover.

Amy Butler's Style Stitches: 12 Easy Ways to 26 Wonderful Bags
Amy Butler's Style Stitches: 12 Easy Ways to 26 Wonderful Bags
by Amy Butler
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent book., 27 Nov. 2010
This is an excellent book with good quality patterns included to use immediately. The only downside of this book is the very light coloured font it is printed in. It is very difficult to read in low light which did disappoint me. Other than that, great book!

What About Bob? [DVD] [1991]
What About Bob? [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ Bill Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the best!, 16 Jan. 2005
This review is from: What About Bob? [DVD] [1991] (DVD)
This is one of the most funniest films of the '90s. It might not appeal to everyone but for those who understand where Bob is coming from, they will laugh all the way to the credits!