Profile for fluffyjeff > Reviews

Philips HD 7546/20
Philips HD 7546/20
Offered by PreisCompany

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker, you get what you pay for, 3 July 2013
I brought this coffee maker because I was sick of the glass jug breaking on previously owned ones. I thought it was a bit pricey but the stainless steel jug appealed to me because its looks sturdy and would not break after a few uses. Having used it for the last two months I've found it was worth the money. The thermal jug keeps the coffee hot for a long time after being brew I have known it stay hot or up to two hours and still warm after several,the best feature is that without the usual hot plate which is on most coffee maker there is no fire risk. The jug is sturdy and pours well, however the lid needs turning one way to open it and the other to remove the lid this can be a little tricky at first but you get the hang of it. Overall a great coffee maker, the only criticisms I have is that as the coffee maker is not made with an English plug it come with an adapter which did not fit our plug socket. I had to go out and buy a different adapter which was easy enough but I felt for the price I was paying it should have come with the right adapter. Also the overall build quality feels a little cheap and for the price it could have done with a better finish.

Butterfly Wedding Bubbles
Butterfly Wedding Bubbles
Offered by Price Dropped UK

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great bubbles and they went down a storm, 16 Jun 2012
This review is from: Butterfly Wedding Bubbles
I brought these bubbles to put on the tables at my wedding, the wand has three tiny holes for the bubbles to come out of and you get lots of bubbles everytime as you use it. The kids loved these bubbles and well as the adults and the little butterflies match my theme, I got lots of comments from people and people blew bubbles at us instead of throwing confetti.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2012 3:05 PM GMT

Batman Gun Metal Bat Cufflinks
Batman Gun Metal Bat Cufflinks
Offered by Gadget Grotto

1.0 out of 5 stars wedding present broke as soon as they came out fof the box, 16 Jun 2012
I brought these cufflinks as a wedding present for my now husband on our wedding day he got them out of the box and the frout plate came off the clasp which made them unusable. My husband said he didnt mind but I was very upset it was suppose to a quirky gift for our wedding and I felt it was ruined by a faulty item. I have tried to return these cufflinks but becasue we have only just got back from our hunnymoon and I've missed the 30 day return period. I am dissapointed with these cufflinks becasue I thought they really cool but my advice to anyone is check them as soon as you get them to make sure their not shoddily made like mine.

Yaktrax Pro Traction Device Small
Yaktrax Pro Traction Device Small
Price: £9.98 - £68.90

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you scared of falling on ice, 30 Dec 2010
I brought these yaktarcks when the weather was bad and we had snow and ice for three weeks, I walk to work so I was very scared of falling and hurting myself. With these on my feet, I felt confident to walk normally on the snow and even sheet ice without feeling I was going to slip or fall. The only negative side to the yaktracks is that you cannot wear them inside on wooden floors or deep carpets so wearing them to shopping would mean you have to get taking them off and putting them back on when you leave every shop. However, for taking the dog for a walk, walking to work in the bad weather they are a great buy.