Profile for Benjamm1n > Reviews

Panda Z Vol. 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mamoru Kanbe
Offered by MovieStore

4.0 out of 5 stars Anime Craziness, 10 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Panda Z Vol. 1 [DVD] (DVD)
What can I say. Utterly inane japanese brilliance - great animation, fantastic opening sequence, wonderful characters, ridiculous storyline. Just a shame each episode is only 5 minutes or so, giving you a feeling that after 3 of them you've had enough.

Cowon X7 120GB Portable Media Player - White
Cowon X7 120GB Portable Media Player - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Jukebox in your pocket, 10 Jan. 2011
I had an Archos 6 tablet for a year and a half until the battery (and more besides) gave up on me, and wanting a device that I could fit my entire music collection on I was limited to only a few players. I decided to try out Cowon's 120GB X7.

Verdict: I think it's great - the USB connection is fast and reliable when browsing the player, there's no hanging around because it's gone to sleep. The battery life is amazing, and the touch screen feels far better than the Archos. The player provides great sound, and the provided earphones are surprisingly good.

Slight niggles are things like you can't program playlists on the device - you've got to transfer them over from your computer. There's no support for PDF or other texts formats that you may want to carry around with you. And there's no wifi support, which is a shame as this feels like a device that would handle it well.

Still as a music device, I'm very happy with it indeed.