Profile for Marina > Reviews

Marina

Her Last Tomorrow
Her Last Tomorrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read, 23 April 2016
This review is from: Her Last Tomorrow (Kindle Edition)
Was gripped from the start, read it over 2 evenings. I would recommend to those who like a good realistic everyday life everyday people story.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Motown songs, 13 Dec. 2012
I bought this after seeing the live recording of the show filmed in new York, this was a studio version of the show and it some how lacked the feel that I get and hear from the live show. Still glad I purchased it .

DermaSpray Intensive 50ml
DermaSpray Intensive 50ml
Offered by Salcura Natural Skin Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jun. 2012
I suffer from psoriasis, in the scalp. I have had several products from the doctor and hospital of which nothing worked. I saw this product when looking for salcura shampoo which I had heard was worth a try. I decided against the shampoo and chose dernaspray intensive as I could put it directly on affected area. Honestly even after the first application I could tell the difference and I did not itch for about 2 hours and was applying about 4 times a day now only six days later I can go about 4 hours without itching and the effected area has more than halved, I have no embarrassing white scales on my shoulders. I never thought it would work as well as it did let alone so quickly.
Amazed and happy