Profile for Jordi & Olga > Reviews

Content by Jordi & Olga

Jordi & Olga (Girona, Spain, Europe)

Songs my Mother taught me (Als die alte Mutter) from the Gipsy Melodies (Op. 55 No. 4)
by Anton Dvorak
Edition: Sheet music

5.0 out of 5 stars Wel published and in very good condition. Good buy, 6 Jan. 2016
It was the sheetmusic we needed. Wel published and in very good condition. Good buy.

Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell Firm Hold Gel 75ml
Tea Tree by Paul Mitchell Firm Hold Gel 75ml
Offered by BrowArt88

2.0 out of 5 stars Firm hold? Are you kidding?, 12 Dec. 2013
It should be labelled weak hold. It holds my hair just a tad better than plain Aloe Vera gel.
Not worth the price.
To say something good, it smells nicely.

The Gabriel Method: The Revolutionary Diet-Free Way to Totally Transform Your Body
by Jon Gabriel

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 5 Nov. 2012
This book has been a life-changer for me. I completely recommend it, specially if, just like me, you have been dieting throughout all your life, with little success, and always feeling bad and guilty for being too fat, and never found such an inspiring book like this one.

Doctors and nutritionists (who never ever had dieted in their lives) just told me that I had to starve for life (one even told me that the only solution for me was living my life thinking that I was in a war or in a concentration camp, and there was no food available). None of these ever gave any hope, as Jon does in this book, only guilt for not having enough force of will.

I am very thankful for this great method to finally give some real solution to my overweight problem!

Together
Together
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely teens today, new Pavarotti tomorrow, 12 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
This two are lovely. Just 17 years old and they sing so well!

Although Charlotte has a beautiful voice and quite a good technique, the star is Jonathan, his voice is musical, harmonius, a pleasure to listen to.

The themes are on the easy side, melodic tunes sang in Italian (with a bit of English, too), very enjoyable.

I hope this is the first of many CDs to come from them, and I wish I could time travel ten years forward, to listen to Jonathan with a fully developed voice and technique. It will sure be gorgeous!!!

My only complaint is that I find the orchestra a bit too loud compared with the soloists. Did Mr. Cowell got confused at the mix desk?

Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Shaving Cream (aloe Vera) In 100ml Tub Scav
Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Shaving Cream (aloe Vera) In 100ml Tub Scav
Offered by Beauty Cloud

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for sensitive skin, 23 Jun. 2012
I have a sensitive skin paired with a heavy grow, so I have always had problems when shaving.
Recently I decided to try the classic shaving method, and started looking for shaving soaps and creams, which must be suitable for vegetarians as well.
So far, this is the best one I have tried, easy to make a thick lathe and it leaves my skin with a minimum irritation after shaving.
Next will come the safety razor instead of the multi-blade cartridges.

The Portal: An Initiate's Journey into the Secret of Rennes-Le-Chateau
The Portal: An Initiate's Journey into the Secret of Rennes-Le-Chateau
by Patrice Chaplin

4.0 out of 5 stars The DaVinci Code... next door!, 10 Jun. 2011
The most interesting feature on this book for me is that the action takes place in my hometown. I can even follow as I please the different "points of power" as told in the book.

Apart from that, the inner voyage of Ms Chaplin disguised as a pilgrimage around Girona and mount Canigou, is nothing new to me as I am used to work with the uncomfortable corners of my mind, although I do it without traveling around from one "point of power" to another.

It would be an interesting plot for a movie, as well.

The book is worth reading, well written and interesting enough, althoug the secrets-seeker will probably be disappointed.

Nabucco: Metropolitan Opera (Levine) [DVD] [2005]
Nabucco: Metropolitan Opera (Levine) [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Juan Pons

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the best, 10 April 2011
Not much to add to the title, a great joy to watch and listen.
Perhaps the encore of the Slaves' choir being the top feature.

1000 Years of Annoying the French
1000 Years of Annoying the French
by Stephen Clarke

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw history, 8 Dec. 2010
I am neither british nor French, so I am devoided of any cultural attachment to the way Clarke presents history here.

What I like very much from this book, is the raw, naked way he presents history as a series of wars and conflicts promoted by the greed of the ruling classes, using the commoners as cannonmeat, just for the sake of the aristos's glory and fortune. A history devoided of the miths of glory, honor, sacrifice, that the elites use to sell the slaughter to the masses.

Last but not least, that acid sense of humor, so characteristic of Mr. Clarke, is the perfect icing for the cake.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2011 11:50 AM GMT

Live at the Acropolis [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Live at the Acropolis [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Historic, 16 Nov. 2009
I liked Yanni's music, but after this concert, I started to love it. It is in these live performances, with orchestra and virtuoso players (Karen Briggs, you are amazing!) where Yanni's music comes alive and shines.

I enjoy the other live concerts from Yanni, but this one is very special, the first one, in his homeland, a historic moment at a historic venue.

Bach: Goldberg Variations (Glenn Gould) [DVD] [NTSC]
Bach: Goldberg Variations (Glenn Gould) [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Glenn Gould

5.0 out of 5 stars A genius on his own, 16 Nov. 2009
There is not much to say. A historic recording, a very personal way to live music (yes, Gould does not only plays the music, he lives it), a pleasure to watch and listen.