Profile for R. Lewis > Reviews

Content by R. Lewis

R. Lewis (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black & Decker GT6060 600W 60cm Hedgetrimmer/ 25mm Blade Gap/ Bale Handle Design/ Cable Management

5.0 out of 5 stars One happy customer, 17 May 2016
Knocks spots off my previous hedge cutter that died. Powerful, capable, not too heavy. Feels like it will last.

Hama 00042267 TFT/LCD Screen Cleaning Cloth
Hama 00042267 TFT/LCD Screen Cleaning Cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Cloth is a god-send, 1 Feb. 2013
Removes all of those horrible finger prints from your iDevices very easily. I would highly recommend this cloth, even though it is quite expensive for a small cloth.

Bose ® SoundLink® Wireless Mobile Speaker (Matte Finish with Dark Grey Nylon Cover) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sounds, such a small box!, 26 Nov. 2011
My first Bose product. Very impressed, and what's more - it's portable!!

Works seamlessly with all of my bluetooth enabled devices (iPhone, iPad, MBP) from a great range. Sounds like a system four times its size. Really pleased.

Loc8tor Lite
Loc8tor Lite

5.0 out of 5 stars Good range, excellent tool for finding my cat!, 4 Sept. 2011
Just got a new cat that likes to wander off and get lost. I bought this locator kit, along with a waterproof pet collar to hold one of the sensors from the manufacturers website. The sensor is small enough and light enough so that my kitty doesn't notice it. The range detection is very good, although the signal degrades when it passes through walls etc.

For the environment in which I am using this kit, it does everything that I need. It's already found my kitty hiding in a bush and stuck up a tree on two occasions, so it's paid for itself already.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2011 7:55 AM GMT

Oven Bright Oven Cleaning Kit
Oven Bright Oven Cleaning Kit
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 24 Aug. 2011
It removed the majority of the most stubborn grease that was attached to my stainless steel oven shelves from 6 months of usage with an overnight soak in the bag and solution. It left maybe 5% of the super burnt on marks which I removed with a gentle scrub. I would recommend!

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 5 Aug. 2011
Very compact flash drive at a very good price - only 78p per GB!

Not the fastest data transfer speeds but great for everyday use between laptop, ps3 etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, removes irritation., 31 May 2011
An excellent smelling shaving conditioner that really does work with my skin and takes the pain completely out of shaving. Would recommend to anyone.

Philips HR2084/90 Black Blender with Fruit Filter and 2 Litre Jug, 650 Watt
Philips HR2084/90 Black Blender with Fruit Filter and 2 Litre Jug, 650 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little blender with decent 'ooomph', 31 May 2011
Ideal for smoothies, soups, cocktails and anything your imagination can cook up. I picked this up at Christmas from amazon for £34.99 and for the price it's superb. It's currently retailing for £66 so I feel like I had a bargain.

Pro's - heavy quality glass container, plenty of speed controls, powerful motor.
Con's - it needs cleaning a lot because I'm always using it!

My kitchen wouldn't be without it now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2012 10:18 PM BST

Bosch PSB 14.4 LI-2 Cordless Lithium-Ion Hammer Drill Driver with 1 x 14.4 V Battery, 1.5 Ah
Offered by RAI Technical Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good drill for general purpose, 31 May 2011
A very sturdy drill that does everything that the general diy-er needs.

+Excellent speed and torque options
+Led light is a great addition
+Compact battery pack
+Ideal for screw driving or light to medium use drilling in wood, plaster etc.
+Good battery life

-Struggles in brick & concrete, even with hammer function enabled - drill overheats and shuts off. Gets there eventually but not a drill for the 'hardcore' tradesman.

Overall I'd rate this product as 8/10 and would definitely purchase again. Highly recommended for the general diy-ers out there.

Philips Nivea For Men Coolskin HS8440 Rechargeable Shaver With Precision Sideburns Trimmer
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars As close as a wet shave., 19 Aug. 2010
After careful consideration i invested in this little beauty. I have used a combination of a remington foil electric shaver and a wet shave for a few years now. Recently my remington has been tearing lumps out of my face so I decided it was time for an upgrade and I was not disappointed.

Pros - smaller than what i expected, nivea system is really much more than a gimmick and reduces redness and adds lubricity, nivea balm smells gorgeous, travel lock feature is useful, comes with a neat little charging stand, it's also completely waterproof so I can use it in the shower, very close shave (as good as a wet shave).

Cons - charging stand is a little 'cheap', cost of continued purchase of nivea balm, travel case does not add protection and is more of a 'sleeve', trimmer isn't as good as my remington, needs stand to charge it.

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3