Profile for George > Reviews

Rummikub Original
Rummikub Original
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Rummikub Original (Toy)
Played this game with our friends in their Spannish villa, Simple yet skillful, Waiting for our grandchildren to visit us at Christmas, I think they'll like it.

1 Set x T0807 (T0801 - T0806) - JETPLAY High Capacity (up to 17mL) Compatible Ink Cartridge for Epson Stylus R265 R360 R285 RX560 RX585 RX685 P50 PX650 PX700W PX710W PX800FW PX810FW PX820FWD Printers
Offered by Natureinks Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 9 Dec 2012
I've used them over the last few years and found them excellent, one small problem though - as they are packed in shrinkwrap polythene, and not marked on the outside, it's not too easy to identify the individual colours.

Sekonda Model 3798.30 Gents Analogue Pocket Watch
Sekonda Model 3798.30 Gents Analogue Pocket Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems Good, 9 Dec 2012
Chosen by my Grandson for his Christmas present, seems very good though I'll have to wait until Christmas for his response.

Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum
Kärcher WV50 Window Vac - Window Cleaning Vacuum

5.0 out of 5 stars Rain, rain, go away., 27 July 2012
Due to almost continuous heavy rain since receiving the unit, which has done a marvellous job of keeping my windows clean, I haven't been able to test it fully - However - one was demonstrated to me by a family member and I had no hesitation in ordering one immediately. I am now looking forward,- in great anticipation to my windows getting dirty again...Never thought I would ever say that!!!!!!

Gigaset C300A Single DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine
Gigaset C300A Single DECT Cordless Phone with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 28 Nov 2011
Very pleased, exceeds expectations, rapid delivery,easy to order and cash my bonus points, like the number memory. easy and pleasant to use.