Profile for Ms. E. C. Freeman > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. C. Freeman

Ms. E. C. Freeman "Kat" (England)

Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD]
Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dara O Briain
Offered by The Happy Zombie

5.0 out of 5 stars Dara at the Apollo - possibly the best night of my year!, 2 Nov 2012
Dara was absolutely amazing at the Apollo in London this year, had me in fits of giggles the whole way though! I think it has been his best tour! RAZORR! I just really hope the night I went is the one they choose for the DVD because it was amazing!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2012 9:41 PM GMT

Lloytron 2000w Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings & Cool Blow F2003WH
Lloytron 2000w Fan Heater with 2 Heat Settings & Cool Blow F2003WH

1.0 out of 5 stars bad buy, 23 July 2012
Bought this because I needed a fan and thought "hey this looks good it'll be handy when its cold too" but the fan is the opposite of powerful, and when the fan is on the heat setting (either of them) it smells like burning plastic and makes me feel sick. I can't be bothered to deal with the hassle of returning it so it's back in it's box and in the garage!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small and makes my legs look massive, 22 Jun 2012
Well, I bought these boots because they looked okay online, paid for postage at standard speed and ended up getting them the next day so I was very impressed with the speed of service.

Downhill from this though, the bag which the boots were in was ripped in three places, and I hope that they accept the return because of this!
The boots were too small, I only had to stand up in them to realise this, and so I stuffed them again and put them back in the bag, and will return them this evening. I'm a size 10-12 and they make my legs and ankles look rather fat.

all in all:

Pleased with: Quick Delivery

Upset with: Size and shape on my legs and feet!