Profile for Tacal > Reviews

VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Grando the Giganotosaurus
VTech Switch & Go Dinos: Grando the Giganotosaurus
Offered by T.G.Z.G.

5.0 out of 5 stars great present, 4 May 2014
I purchased this for a birthday present. It looked really good. I was very happy with it. I will buy another one for my son for his birthday. Great toy.

Power Rangers S.P.D.: The Complete Series [DVD]
Power Rangers S.P.D.: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Power Rangers S.P.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves this DVD set!!!!, 4 May 2014
My power rangers mad five year old loves this DVD set. It is really good. He does not watch a lot of television and won't watch movies so I am pleased to have bought him something he really likes to watch. We are collecting the spd toys now.

Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Survival Guide for Kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders
by Elizabeth Verdick

5.0 out of 5 stars this book is very useful, 4 May 2014
My son has autism and we often refer to this book when we need information about how best to deal with something. My son likes it. It helps him understand how autism affects him.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2014 3:38 PM BST

Junior Caring Cutlery - Spoon
Junior Caring Cutlery - Spoon

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is very happy with his caring cutlery, 4 May 2014
My five year old son prefers to use caring cutlery because he has problems with his fine motor skills. He finds the caring cutlery easy to use. I am very happy with my purchase. Washes well in dishwasher.

100% Organic Cotton Eczema Gloves x 2 Pair Pack | Child 5-7 Years
100% Organic Cotton Eczema Gloves x 2 Pair Pack | Child 5-7 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 4 May 2014
Purchased these for my son. They fit well and protect his hands. He has very bad eczema on his hands. He uses the gloves at school for activities that may make the eczema worse.

Dummy Alarm Bell Box - Dummy Burglar Alarm Box - Flashing LED
Dummy Alarm Bell Box - Dummy Burglar Alarm Box - Flashing LED
Offered by Dummy Camera Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money. Very happy with the alarm boxes, 4 May 2014
I purchased two of these and I am very happy with them. They have been up for a couple of weeks now. They look good and the light flashes. The batteries were easy to install.

Easi-Grip® Childrens's Scissors (30mm, rounded blade)
Easi-Grip® Childrens's Scissors (30mm, rounded blade)
Offered by Enjoy-Able Living Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars fan scissors for my son, 5 Mar. 2014
This is my second pair of these scissors for my five year old son. He can not use normal scissors. These scissors are great, they are very easy to use and are building his confidence with cutting. He has one pair at school and one for home.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good swim top, 5 Mar. 2014
I needed a warmer swimming top because I am always freezing when at the local swimming pool. I don't do much swimming because I am there with my young son. I really like this top because I now feel much warmer and more covered up.

Boys / Girls Childs Childrens Adjustable Elastic Snake Belt Black Red Navy Pink Kool Kids (Navy)
Offered by HotShuffle

5.0 out of 5 stars really good belts for kids, 5 Mar. 2014
My son is happy with his new belts. He struggles with buttons and zips but seems to be able to manage these belts.

Junior Caring Cutlery
Junior Caring Cutlery
Offered by Co-operative Independent Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good cutlery, 5 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Junior Caring Cutlery
My son has immature motor skills. I decided to try this cutlery to see if it would make eating with cutlery easier for him. My son said he really liked the cutlery after using it for the first time. He has been using it for a few months now and prefers it to any other cutlery. He definitely makes less mess when he is using it. It washes well in the dishwasher. I will be purchasing more

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6