Profile for A. JENKINS > Reviews

Content by A. JENKINS

A. JENKINS "Too "INFINITY" & then some." (Sunny Scotland (AYE RIGHT!))

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Frostfire Mooncandles Ambicolour
Frostfire Mooncandles Ambicolour

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuinely life changing product for anyone who's afraid of the dark, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 29 April 2015
Brilliant product, I purchased these for my elderly neighbour who wouldn't use a light if he awoke during the night & most definitely would NEVER EVER contemplate leaving a light on during/over night.
However he was delighted at the ability to keep the tiny remote in his pyjamas breast pocket for quick & easy access & was very pleasantly surprised at just how much light these emitted, especially during the dark of night, which gave him a great deal of confidence without the (generational) fear of burning the house down even if they were left on.
I gave these 4 stars purely due to the (ambient) colours being a little gimmicky, however I reckon if you were looking to "set the mood" these would be an easy 5 stars, EXCELLENT product.

Far Cry 3: The lost expeditions and the predator pack
Far Cry 3: The lost expeditions and the predator pack

3.0 out of 5 stars nowhere nearly as good as GTA in my, 29 April 2015
Doesn't really float my boat I'm afraid, nowhere nearly as good as GTA in my opinion

LA Noire The naked City Edition
LA Noire The naked City Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars transported back in time to an era when..., 29 April 2015
AMAZING Facial Animation, quite simply stunning, excellent graphics, sound & atmospheric feel to the whole game/era experience, brilliant just lacking a little in the game play dept. Fabulous, but not quite as good as Mafia II, which for me would be an easy 5 stars

Built in Motion Plus Remote And Nunchuck Controller For Nintendo Wii Game + Case Black
Offered by Vanon Tech

3.0 out of 5 stars however I am slightly disappointed as I really don't notice ANY difference whatsoever against ..., 29 April 2015
I've never owned a wii motion+ unit before so it's difficult to compare, however I am slightly disappointed as I really don't notice ANY difference whatsoever against the originas Wii controllers.
Having said that they're not that bad either (although the nun-chuk stick doesn't seem to "spring-back" into neutral position.
I would consider buying these again, however, rather than the forking out a small fortune for the official version, based entirely on the MASSIVE price difference.

MANTIS M1 Premium Synthetic Shuttles - White 79
MANTIS M1 Premium Synthetic Shuttles - White 79
Offered by UK SPORTS WAREHOUSE

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a little disappointed at the ACTUAL speed & the quality is definitely ..., 29 April 2015
Was a little dubious & apprehensive about purchasing these shuttles as I'd never heard of this make before, but decided to give-them-a-go as they were less than £10 for fast (79) speed. I am a little disappointed at the ACTUAL speed & the quality is definitely lesser than Yonex Mavis 300 or Wilson. Not the best shuttles (by far), but certainly not the worst either (by far).

20 x Silicone Analog Controller Thumb Stick Grips Cap Cover For PS3 Xbox 360 Xbox One Game Accessories Replacement Parts
Offered by Gosear-tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Less-slip-thumb-grip, 29 April 2015
As you can see from the pics, these grips come in many colours, which is great for cheering up un-modified controllers (especially the multi colour), very easy to fit (they even tend to stay on pretty well on the Nintendo Wii nun-chuk) & they do provide a little added grip, especially to the PS3 controllers.
In short I'm really happy with them & they were a very reasonable price (less than 2 quid).

iVog Pedi-Luv 200 Powerful Callus Remover Rechargeable Professional Pedicure Device, Includes 4 Rollers (2 Coarse & 2 Extra Coarse)
Offered by I-vog

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!, 31 Mar. 2015
Absolutely terrible. I wish I had purchased the Scholl pedi-cure that I had deliberated over at the time of purchase & costing only a couple of pounds more.
Believe what other reviewers have CLEARLY stated/advised that (after the initial16 hours it takes to charge the unit) as soon as the slightest of pressure is applied this unit struggles/grinds to a halt.
I used this product for less than a "New York minute" & intend to contact the seller first thing tomorrow & request a refund due to this product not being fit for purpose.

4 x 'No Bull' Self-adjusting Guitar Wall Hangers with Lifetime Warranty
4 x 'No Bull' Self-adjusting Guitar Wall Hangers with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Dangleberry Music

3.0 out of 5 stars functionality 1, flashy 0, 31 Mar. 2015
Decent quality, fair price, very easy to fit, but auto-adjust sounds a little on the generous side

Mens Leather Style Sports Air Cushion Mesh Comfy Lace Up Trainers Shoes SIZE 8
Mens Leather Style Sports Air Cushion Mesh Comfy Lace Up Trainers Shoes SIZE 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality doesn't always come at a price however..., 31 Mar. 2015
This is reviewing the product & NOT the seller/service, which I have no complaints with.

Sometimes you really do get what you pay for, I'd worn these trainers for (greatly) less than a week (I'm not normally "sore" on footwear) & the "air-bubble" had burst, causing the trainers to squeak profusely with each & every step (not even WD40 could come to the rescue).
On the upside they were a decent-fit & were less than £18 quid. However £18 for less than a week...?

Squidgrip
Squidgrip
Offered by limexb360

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID, 31 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Squidgrip (Video Game)
The review is purely for the product & NOT the seller/service.
Unfortunately these are rubbish, I purchased these expecting them to be ultra-comfy & non-slip silicone also to bulk-up the size of the not-so-generous sized ps3 controller (as I have owned previously). Sadly received these very expensive, polar opposite, poor quality excuse for non-slip comfort.
Basically these are just fiddly "Flat-pack" stickers definitely not worth parting with your hard earned & much better spent Sterling. You have been advised/warned.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3