Profile for NoisyGriff > Reviews

Content by NoisyGriff

NoisyGriff

Medipaq® SPEC TABS - Eye Glasses NON SLIP Holders - Grip Spectacles Sunglasses Holders x 6
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Just perfect., 22 Mar 2012
These things are the best money I have spent in ages. My glasses used to slip all the time, especially working on the car. Now I never need to push the back up.

If you have any hair at all, they are hidden from view. They were simple to attach and are really comfortable in use.

I cannot recommend these highly enough.

Nerf- N-Strike Maverick
Nerf- N-Strike Maverick

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for adults, 1 Jan 2011
This review is from: Nerf- N-Strike Maverick (Toy)
I bought this as a Secret Santa for someone, so it has stayed at work for everyone to enjoy.

It's great value and surprisingly powerful, making the range and accuracy very satisfying to play with. The bullets are soft enough to be of no danger to potential targets.

Highly recommended.

TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition 2 EU Sat Nav
TomTom XL IQ Routes Edition 2 EU Sat Nav

2.0 out of 5 stars Less functionality than older models. Irritatingly., 15 Aug 2010
I bought the XL Edition 2 Europe to replace a 5-year old TomTom 710 which has started to lose signal. I hoped for a slicker version of what I already had in a more compact case.

What I got was a smart looking, but ultimately disappointing satnav. For some inexplicable reason, TomTom have removed some of the functions of older models. Most significantly, they have removed the Itinerary Planning feature. This used to allow you to plan a route with several waypoints en route. So, for example, if you are a delivery driver, you could programme a series of deliveries and get a total route length/time. I used the old version to plan trips in Europe to take in certain roads or villages.

Now all you can do is plan from A to B (adding one 'via' if required). Why they removed this function, I do not know. After some internet searching, I sense real frustration about this loss, which I now share.

So the satnav has gone back to Amazon and I will look at makers other than TomTom until the feature returns.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2010 12:27 PM GMT