ARRAY(0xa6d67e64)

Scoliosis Exercises for Prevention and Correction [2011]
Scoliosis Exercises for Prevention and Correction [2011]
Dvd ~ Dr. Kevin Lau

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery!, 5 July 2013
I learnt about this DVD from a friend who's daughter also suffers from scoliosis. We bought it on Monday and got it by Wednesday in perfect condition. The DVD is divided in to 3 sections which concentrate on different areas of stretching, strengthening and stability work. My son went though Physiotherapy and Bracing and this is a great DVD to do at home. We even showed the exercises to our physiotherapist before doing them to make sure they are ok for him. Even she was impressed by the in depth and step by step instructions given in the DVD. Each exercise are slowly demonstrated so we could follow along with no problem.
So far the bracing as not been helpful over the past 3 years as his scoliosis has been worsening and then the physiotherapist recommended them to counteract the side effects of wearing the brace. I'm just glad we have a great tool to help my sons spine. Hope this helps.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, 2 July 2013
This product is a classic and truly deserves this status. Absolutely lives up to its reputation. Just ask my girlfriend. We were very pleased with the fast delivery of our Massager.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2013 5:35 PM BST

Timber Fence Wooden Garden Trellis 6'X1' WOODEN TRELLIS 3 Different Colours
Timber Fence Wooden Garden Trellis 6'X1' WOODEN TRELLIS 3 Different Colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Good, 5 May 2013
I bought three of these last week and they are lovely; and they are sturdy. So I have rated them 5 stars.

The All New I-Mini Capsule Bluetooth Speaker 2.0 Watt, Built-In Mic
The All New I-Mini Capsule Bluetooth Speaker 2.0 Watt, Built-In Mic

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Base, 5 May 2013
Wonderfully built super durable and portable. Has great base and sound that sometimes hard to believe that comes from a speaker that connects wirelessly! Can't beat the sound for the price.

Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Kindle Fire HD Guide Book. 150+ Need to Know Tips (Regularly Updated)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Important for all, 13 April 2013
The guide is very infomrative and written in a manner that is easy to understand and easy to put into effect. I highly recommend the Kindle Fire HD Guide, as it is much more informative than others I've read.