Profile for Mr. John Soper > Reviews

Content by Mr. John Soper

Mr. John Soper

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Blue Colourful Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Flower / Floral Hydro Soft Solid TPU Silicone Print Gel Skins Mobile Phone Case Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Has its uses., 28 Nov 2013
Good quality cover. Fits the phone and is easy to grip. Gives the mobile added protection Supplier delivers as promised so have no complaints.

Womens Tall Fur Lined Button Thick Sole Snow Boots Tan
Womens Tall Fur Lined Button Thick Sole Snow Boots Tan
Offered by SoYouShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., 21 Oct 2013
Bought these boots for my wife. She is over the moon with them. They are comfortable and warm to wear. The service received was good. Ideal for the winter months to come.

GENUINE Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 X10i BATTERY - Includes free Hi-etech mobile phone sleeve

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony battery, 17 Oct 2013
You get what you pay for. Having bought various batteries for this mobile and having been let down by non genuine products, I thought I would try the real thing. It pays. Battery life is what is expected and it is the genuine article. Thank
you.

Womens Twin Diamante Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Tan - 6
Womens Twin Diamante Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Tan - 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots for winter, 18 Sep 2013
I bought these for my wife. She is over the moon with them. They are very, very comfortable and fit perfectly. These are warm enough for the oncoming winter days. The soles look good and there is a good tread. When my wife is pleased then so am I.

SanDisk SDCZ37-008G-FFP Cruzer Slice 8 GB USB Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ37-008G-FFP Cruzer Slice 8 GB USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars A good flash drive a a very reasonable price., 28 Aug 2013
Sufficient memory for my needs. The size of the drive is perfect, easy to install and operate. For the price you cannot go wrong. I would recommend this drive to anyone who wanted data kept in a secure place.

Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000
Microsoft LifeCam VX-2000
Offered by Axinian Ltd
Price: 22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Aug 2013
Have not ever used a webcam before I was a bit apprehensive and did not really know what to expect. The product arrived with basic instructions which really were unnecessary. Attaching the webcam to the computer via the usb was all that was necessary. Windows 7 took over and downloaded the drivers. I was up and ready to go. I am using Skype and I had a slight problem with the audio connection but that was soon overcome. The product is good enough for 5 stars and I would recommend this webcam to any person who is thinking to utilize their computer this way.

Roxfit Book Case for Sony Xperia SP in Black - SMA5132B
Roxfit Book Case for Sony Xperia SP in Black - SMA5132B

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit., 21 Aug 2013
At the time the product seemed costly. But having received it I can understand the price. The quality is exceptional and fits the mobile phone like a glove. I have a feeling that this product will outlast the life of the mobile.

PEDEA Wallet Flip Case for Sony Xperia SP - Black
PEDEA Wallet Flip Case for Sony Xperia SP - Black
Price: 12.58

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfeect., 15 Aug 2013
The wallet flip case gives adequate protection for the phone. The hole which fits the phones on off button was not a perfect fit. It needed a slight adjustment on my part. Other than this minor failing the actual case is good value for money and I can honestly say I am pleased with the product. The supplier could not be faulted and I would certainly use them again.

BLACK/TAN SONY XPERIA SP PU LEATHER WALLET CASE / COVER / POUCH
BLACK/TAN SONY XPERIA SP PU LEATHER WALLET CASE / COVER / POUCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 12 Aug 2013
Good value for money. It does the job for such a reasonable price. Would recommend. The only thing I did was to take off the carrying strap because it was not needed.

Super Bright Twin LED Clip On Book Reading E-Reader Night Light
Super Bright Twin LED Clip On Book Reading E-Reader Night Light

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bright light., 11 Aug 2013
Does exactly what it should, but a strange way to access the batteries. The previous reading light was a Belkin but after years of use it gave up the ghost. This product does the job and if it lasts as long as the Belkin I will be more than pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4