Profile for Jenny B > Reviews

Content by Jenny B

Jenny B

Kindle Touch Wi-Fi - R
Kindle Touch Wi-Fi - R

1.0 out of 5 stars If I ever receive my order I might give it more than 1 star... 3 1/2 months wait so far, 25 Jan. 2015
Still waiting for mine! Have had the same problem as other people - my Kindle Keyboard broke, so they said that I would be sent this one (but I would have to wait two months). Just received an email saying it will be another 6 weeks!! No explanation for the delay. You'd never think this was a massive, worldwide organisation!
Don't be fooled if they offer to replace your broken kindle with a more current version, you may have to wait quite some time................... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............................................................
Ask for your money back instead.

Kipling Women's Palmbeach Beauty Case with Trolley Sleeve and Removable Shoulder Strap K1386013K Pink Orchid

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, organised bag, lovely colour, 12 Jan. 2014
Slightly larger than I thought (good) but still small enough to use as an every day bag. I use it for travel, make-up, carrying hobby equipment etc. The pockets and compartments are really useful and during a recent storm everything inside kept safe and dry. Amazon's price for this style is cheaper than anywhere else I've seen it.

Ladies/Girls Pink Terrain Boardrider Sports Surf Watch-Velcro Strap+Rotating Bezel-50m Water Resitant-1418
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good little watch and nice tin, 24 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a sports watch (I'm in my 30s but have quite small wrists). It does exactly what I wanted and is well presented in a nice tin. Great value - well worth it.

32nd® Multiple Stripe PU leather wallet case cover for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (Ace II) i8160 + screen protector, cleaning cloth and touch stylus - Hot Pink
Offered by 32ndShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - quick delivery happy with product, 24 Dec. 2013
Nice different little case - people keep taking it out of my hand to look at it! Useful wrist strap.Nice bright colours so I can find it easily in my bag.

Kipling Womens Defea Shoulder handbagBrown Snake K10971
Kipling Womens Defea Shoulder handbagBrown Snake K10971

5.0 out of 5 stars Med/large everyday bag, smarter than some Kiplings, 15 Oct. 2013
This is slightly bigger than the Fairfax I own (which I like, but it's in a light brown and looks more casual/summery). The print makes this one look a bit smarter I think. It's a very dark brown, like a dark chocolate/espresso.

JVC HA-S160-R-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Red
JVC HA-S160-R-E FLATS Lightweight Headphones - Red
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, comfortable, good sound, 21 July 2013
I'm no expert, but I was so happy with these that I bought a pair for my dad too! They're comfortable to wear and slim enough to fit in my bag every day.

The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People (Career Guide For...)
The Career Guide for Creative and Unconventional People (Career Guide For...)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book - easy to read and helped me out of a rut, 11 Nov. 2012
This is written in a clear and interesting way and gives practical advice. The writer is obviously passionate about helping people to get onto the right track for them and looks at ways other people have done this - a number of approaches. It gave me some ideas and opened up some possibilities.

To avoid disappointment though, I'll warn you that the website containing extra tools to help you didn't give access to the tools she mentioned. The link/page was broken. But the book's useful enough on its own.

Dual Action Hand Pump for: Gym Ball, Exercise Ball, Space Hopper, Inflatable Bouncing Horse
Offered by Apple Round eStore

5.0 out of 5 stars good product - fair price, 11 Nov. 2012
what more can I say about a pump, really? Buy it. Blow up your pilates ball with it. Easy to use - you might even get some arms muscles in the process.

TEEPEE ONLINE® PURPLE / LILAC LEATHER CASE COVER WALLET FOR AMAZON KINDLE KEYBOARD KINDLE 3
Offered by TEEPEE ONLINE

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job - good value - nice colour, 11 Nov. 2012
Happy with this overall, though it's a tiny bit off-square. Most of the time that doesn't matter - it's such a small fault that I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me. It fits well (as in, covers and protects the Kindle) with easy access to buttons and sockets. Nice colour and pretty sturdy too.

ExtraSupport Compact Orthopaedic Coccyx Chair Seat Cushion Wedge From ExtraComfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good - has definitely made a difference to my working day, 11 Nov. 2012
Much, much better than the inflatable version and lighter to carry, so you can put it in a bag and use it in the car or elsewhere. Defintely recommend. Delivery was quick and reliable too.