Profile for Mrs. Valerie Radley > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Valerie R...

Mrs. Valerie Radley "VJR" (England)

Monster High Pyjamas | Monster High PJs (3C) | Age 7 to 8 Years
Monster High Pyjamas | Monster High PJs (3C) | Age 7 to 8 Years
Offered by Character UK
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars PJ's, 15 Jan 2013
A very happy granddaughter who is currently going through a phase of collecting Monster High dolls. Very happy with the gift.

Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Price: 13.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cornerstone (Audio CD)
A great worship CD which was a gift for a friend who says she has played it constantly since receiving it.

West Ham United FC. Metal Street Sign
West Ham United FC. Metal Street Sign
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 5.79

4.0 out of 5 stars WHU, 15 Jan 2013
Street sign received promptly and as expected. A gift for my husband who is looking for a good place to secure it. Not in the house I hope!!

My Dear Child: Listening to God's Heart (Hodder Christian Books)
My Dear Child: Listening to God's Heart (Hodder Christian Books)
by Colin Urquhart
Price: 7.91

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has enabled me to find space for God to speak, 1 Feb 2002
Colin says that this book is a form of prophecy and I would echo that wholeheartedly. I have recently purchased this book and used it as part of my quiet time with the Lord, dipping in and using the meditations in no particular sequence. the Lord has really spoken to my heart on numerous occasions through the words that Colin has written. I believe that this book has helped me to focus on God and his Word,there are useful scriptures noted at the end which echo the themes of the meditations.
My times alone with the Lord have been refreshed through using this book and I would recommend this book to anyone wishing to move into the prophetic and understand more about what God is saying to us today.

Extreme God Chasers: We Dream, We Crave, We Don't Apologize, We Run Relentlessly
by Tommy Tenney

5.0 out of 5 stars This book has re-awakened my passion for God, 14 Aug 2001
It is a long time since I have read a book that stirred me spiritually in the way this book has. No longer will I be satisfied with the crumbs, but am looking for the bread in the ovens. If you are ready for a real challenge then this book is for you but do not read it unless you are prepared for the change it will bring to your life.