Profile for Dangly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Azzaro Chrome Summer Eau De Toilette 100ml for Him
Azzaro Chrome Summer Eau De Toilette 100ml for Him

5.0 out of 5 stars Azzaro does it again, 15 Mar 2014
I have used the normal Chrome since around 2002 when a ex brought me a bottle for a present , loved it and it has always been a staple of my "tart bait" collection , saw this and even though I had never smelt it I took a punt on it .

it has a sweet almost sickly smell when first sprayed , which does dissipate after a short while leaving a sweet summery smell which to fair im not normally a big fan of , but this is nice , it reminds me of days at the seaside when I was a kid , the sweet smell of sugar and donuts ... mmmm donuts and days down the pub as I grew up

well impressed and is now my "every other day" smelly , I like this a lot , but not as much as the original Chrome

keyring double sided keep calm love a bus driver novelty funny new keychain key ring
Offered by wonky dragon

5.0 out of 5 stars jokey present, 15 Mar 2014
Brought for the wife to be as a jokey valentines present , as im a bus driver and she loves that keep calm stuff .

Sandisk 4GB Ultra II Compactflash Memory Card (15mb/s)
Sandisk 4GB Ultra II Compactflash Memory Card (15mb/s)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good standard Compactflash card, 15 Mar 2014
Having used Sandisk products before and having no problems I thought I would have another .

I have exactly the same card as this which I brought from a high street retailer for a lot more than what I paid on here , the card is quick enough for what I need and the space holds about 1500 photos (10mp Sony SLR camera) .

more than happy with it

Durex Close Fit Condoms x 100
Durex Close Fit Condoms x 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops the babies ..., 27 Feb 2014
Well what can I say ? its a condom that fits snugly .... I haven't had any contact from the CSA so I assume they did their job

do you know what it says at the end of a condom ? .... No ? Never rolled one out that far then ;-)

RED. NEW PLAIN COLOURED PRE-TIED BOW TIES. 10 COLOURS AVAILABLE. WEDDING, FASHION
Offered by Indisguise Party store

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little thing, 27 Feb 2014
Well I ordered this as a joke for my wedding night , was quite impressed with the quality for the price .

im a 19.5inch neck and this fits with room to spare .

Lastnight: The 5th Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller
Lastnight: The 5th Jack Nightingale Supernatural Thriller
by Stephen Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Stephen does it again, 27 Feb 2014
Another Stephen Leather book I couldn't put down , I hate him , keeps me awake till I've finished reading it .

very well written and keeps you engrossed , very interesting ending but I wont spoil the surprise .

only downside I found was with Amazon , they didn't have the paperback version even though it was in Tesco in Paperback .

NESCAFÉ EDG305.WR Dolce Gusto Mini Me Automatic Play & Select by De'Longhi - Red and White

5.0 out of 5 stars welcome addition to the kitchen, 27 Feb 2014
I love my coffee when I wake up (don't we all) but working shifts means im grumpy when I wake up (aren't we all) but this little gem was brought as it was on offer and thought might as well give it a try , if its no good I'll give it a clean and give it to me mate Ross for a wedding present .

was quite impressed with it , its a nice size and fits nicely in on the work surfaces and now lives next to my toaster .

I haven't found a problem with it yet apart from the pods are expensive if you buy em in the supermarket (look on here cheap as chips bargain hunters)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2014 9:12 AM GMT

Nescafé Dolce Gusto Grande Mild 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules)
Nescafé Dolce Gusto Grande Mild 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 27 Feb 2014
im not too keen on the Americano as tastes too strong after a while , this is milder and drinkable anytime of the day

Stormchaser Mens White Oxford Short Sleeved Shirt Collar Sizes 14" - 23" (20")
Stormchaser Mens White Oxford Short Sleeved Shirt Collar Sizes 14" - 23" (20")
Offered by ppeworksolutions

3.0 out of 5 stars not as described ... but does the job anyway, 27 Feb 2014
I ordered this shirt because it had a button down collar , I opened it and it doesn't have a button down collar , not the end of the world but not as described in the description , it has the holes on the shirt where small buttons for the collar would go , but no buttons and no holes on the collar .

but the upside is the sizing is very generous , I ordered a 20 inch collar even though im a 18.5 because most shirts don't have much room in them as I have big shoulders , this has loads of room , material is good quality and soft to the touch .

if it weren't for the no button down collar would've been a 5 star purchase as the delivery was quick and well packaged

Day 2 Day Accessories: Samsung Handsfree EHS64 with Mic and Remote for Galaxy SIII S3 - White
Offered by SAM_GADGET

3.0 out of 5 stars handsfree, 27 May 2013
have brought these before with no issue and i do tend to go through handsfree kits so like cheap .

took a call and the caller couldnt hear me .... the mic didnt work , the headphones are fine so just keep em in my work bag as a spare set of headphones

Page: 1 | 2