Profile for Zoe Patel > Reviews

Pirates Double Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set
Offered by The Bedding Den
Price: 14.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Feb 2014
I was delighted to have found a double duvet for my little boy. It's a good price for what you get too. It has washed well so far and is nice and bright. My little one loves it. Arrived on time too.

The Puppet Company - Large Birds - Bird of Paradise Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Large Birds - Bird of Paradise Hand Puppet
Offered by Puppets By post
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 5 Feb 2014
I bought this for my daughter's first birthday and she loves it. The squeak is a nice surprise for her and she is always hugging it. It's popular with my 3 year old boy and 5 year old girl too. The grandparents say its scary looking but the kids love it and that is what counts. It's beautiful quality and when an adult uses it it really comes alive. I would recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful!, 5 Feb 2014
I love this frame it is gorgeous! I bought the wrong size for the photo I had but I have kept it and will get another photo printed as I loved it so much. It's lovely and heavy with a velvet back and real glass. Arrived promptly in time for Christmas too. I would recommend.

My Little Pony Crystal Princess Celebration: Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony Crystal Princess Celebration: Pinkie Pie
Offered by YUK
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Little girls love them, 4 Dec 2013
I keep buying these as party gifts for my daughter's friends who are turning five. It's the perfect little gift. My daughter spends ages playing with ponies and brushing their hair. Speedy delivery too.

The Mistress's Revenge
The Mistress's Revenge
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Intensely brilliant, 1 Sep 2013
This is the second book I have read by this author and I was gripped. At the start I was unconvinced by the diary format but was soon racing through the pages and reluctant to put it down. I recommend it!

Someone Else's Wedding
Someone Else's Wedding
Price: 2.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 Aug 2013
This book is a pleasure to read I would really recommend it. I couldn't predict the plot, and the author writes from the heart.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Jun 2013
Very pretty little socks that stay on really well because the roll over tops are thicker and well elasticated. Very pleased with this purchase.

Spiderman ME3015 Without Fly Boy's Briefs Blue 2-3 Years
Spiderman ME3015 Without Fly Boy's Briefs Blue 2-3 Years

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Jun 2013
My little boy loved these when he saw them. Unfortunately the picture on one pair has completely faded after just one wash. Very disappointing.

CD Trading 45x45cm (18inch) Cushion Filling Service - Mainland UK only - To fill covers from this supplier
Offered by COUTURE DESIGN for your home
Price: 2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Went flat really quickly, 16 May 2013
When these cushions arrived they seemed full and fluffy for the price and I was happy. However, after just a few weeks they are really flat. Disappointing.

Audrey Hepburn Tapestry Style Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18inch)
Audrey Hepburn Tapestry Style Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18inch)
Offered by All You Need For Curtains
Price: 8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality purchase, 16 May 2013
Bought this as a gift for my sister. It's lovely quality, thick fabric and at a great price. It arrived really quickly too. Really chuffed with it.

Page: 1 | 2