Profile for Zoe Patel > Reviews

Content by Zoe Patel

Zoe Patel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Butterfly Vintage Multi-Colour PVC Oilcloth Wipe Clean Tablecloth Rectangle - 134cm x 210cm (53" x 83") long
Offered by Jolee Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 May 2015
My sister in law really loved this. It's a beautiful design and practical too.

Garnier Nutrisse Dark Gold Brown 4.3 120 ml
Garnier Nutrisse Dark Gold Brown 4.3 120 ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 28 April 2015
Easy to apply, but I didn't like the result. The colour is quite fake-looking with that red glow about it. On the plus side it covered my greys so maybe the colour will settle with a couple of washes!

Maths Made Easy Adding And Taking Away Preschool Ages 3-5 (Carol Vorderman's Maths Made Easy)
by Carol Vorderman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great preparation for school, 30 Mar. 2015
Great book. My four and a half year old has just finished this book. We worked through it a little at a time whenever he felt like doing it. He enjoyed getting a star for every page he completed, and it built up his basic maths skills slowly. It's impressive when they get to the last page and can complete a page full of sums. Great preparation for school.

50 Printed iron-on School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING
Offered by Woven Labels UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Ironed on easily and looked good to begin with, 3 Feb. 2015
Ironed on easily and looked good to begin with. Fading slowly now they have had a few washes. I think they will last a year or so though and by then she will have grown out of these clothes so overall I would recommend.

I2I Childrens Girls Knitted Plain Tights Cotton Rich Back To School Multi Pack
I2I Childrens Girls Knitted Plain Tights Cotton Rich Back To School Multi Pack
Offered by Metzuyan Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the purchase, 3 Feb. 2015
My daughter is 125cm tall and these fitted perfectly. They have washed well so far too. Pleased with the purchase.

Emsa SENATOR THERMO LUNCH 504207 Insulated Food-Storage Container 1.4 L
Emsa SENATOR THERMO LUNCH 504207 Insulated Food-Storage Container 1.4 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Dec. 2014
Seemed pricy at the time but well worth the money. I bought it to put curries in. You can store the rice in one compartment and the curry in another. It fits in enough to feed three children under the age of six and stays hot much longer than expected. Really pleased with this purchase.

Misty White Cat Soft Toy
Misty White Cat Soft Toy
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner!, 3 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Misty White Cat Soft Toy (Toy)
My six year old loves this cat and sleeps with it every night. Lovely and soft and fluffy. Her little sister wants one too!

New Official Rainbows Guide Uniform Polo Shirt Girl Guides Short Sleeve Top M
New Official Rainbows Guide Uniform Polo Shirt Girl Guides Short Sleeve Top M
Offered by ONLYuniform

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for once a week, 3 Dec. 2014
It's ok but I have found that it doesn't keep it's shape that well after washing. Good enough for wearing to Rainbows once a week though.

Melissa & Doug Car and Doll Set
Melissa & Doug Car and Doll Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of character, 3 Dec. 2014
Great little car and people. Nicely made and full of character. I have bought it for my two year old daughter's birthday. The only reason I haven't given it five stars is that the parents are 12cm and the children 9.5cm - larger than what was listed.

Smiffy's Princess Wig Curly Child (Long, Blonde)
Smiffy's Princess Wig Curly Child (Long, Blonde)
Offered by Vegaoo_Official

5.0 out of 5 stars For any princess including Elsa, 21 Sept. 2014
I bought this wig so my daughter could dress up as Elsa for her 6th birthday party. The wig is lovely and curly but I plaited it and it looked pretty good. My daughter was happy and her friends loved it. The wig moved back on her head a little at times but she was dancing around. For the price, speed of delivery and smile on my daughter's face, I have to give it 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3