Profile for Bloomingfox > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Talisman Of El
Talisman Of El

4.0 out of 5 stars A good mysterious book, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Talisman Of El (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this book alot, it was very mysterious and intriguing and I didn't want to put it down.

Very enjoyable

Bubble Mania
Bubble Mania

5.0 out of 5 stars This game is addictive!, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bubble Mania (App)
This game is well worth downloading, it's great fun. I have found that it gets quite hard on the higher levels (although I guess that is the point!) but I am well and truly stuck although I have fun trying!

Well worth 5 stars

Ice Age Village
Ice Age Village

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Ice Age fans, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ice Age Village (App)
I downloaded this for my son and he absolutely loved it, it's brilliant for any little Ice Age fans and they will have fun creating their Ice Age village.

Solitaire
Solitaire

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic!, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Solitaire (App)
I love this game and downloaded it to my Kindle, only one problem with it, it's addictive!! A classic, brilliant game!

Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game (Xbox 360)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 3 Nov 2013
This game is brilliant and really true to the film, it contains lots of different levels played out from a gameboard. My sons love this game and we play it as a family, perfect for Toy Story fans.

Well worth it's 5 stars!

Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Sonic Generations (Xbox 360)
Offered by eoutlet-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Sonic fans!, 3 Nov 2013
If your a Sonic the Hedgehog fan then this game is fab for you! I enjoyed playing it although I think you can never beat the original Sonic the Hedgehog game on the MegaDrive. It's nice and easy to play even though everything is quite fast paced, the graphics are good and so is the price, worth a try!

Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)
Official Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Xbox fans, 3 Nov 2013
When we got our Xbox we needed a new controller and found this one was perfect and a good price, so now we have two controllers and I can beat everyone at all the games!!

LEGO Toy Story 7597 Western Train Chase
LEGO Toy Story 7597 Western Train Chase

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Lego set for any Toy Story fan, 3 Nov 2013
My son is crazy about Lego and Toy Story so this set was perfect for him and now he has got a bit older my youngest is enjoying it. It is great for any Lego fan and really looks like the train from Toy Story. It's nice and easy to make and is a great addition to other Lego sets.

Worth it's 5 stars

Doudou et Compagnie 10 cm Natural Rabbit and Towelling Doudou with Gift Box
Doudou et Compagnie 10 cm Natural Rabbit and Towelling Doudou with Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Really beautiful, 3 Nov 2013
I bought this for my new cousin and it is really lovely. It's presented in a nice box and the actual rabbit and cloth are really well made and lovely and soft. It's slightly smaller than I imagined but still worth buying as it's a really nice product.

Worth it's 5 stars!

60 Happy Birthday Celebrate In Style
60 Happy Birthday Celebrate In Style
Offered by cardsforeveryone

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card at a great price, 3 Nov 2013
I never realised how many lovely cars there were on Amazon. This card was well made with a lovely greeting and was perfect for the occasion, it was also why a great price which made it even more appealing!

Definitely worth 5 stars!

Page: 1 | 2