Profile for Ben > Reviews

Defy
by Sara B. Larson
Price: 9.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Okayish, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Defy (Hardcover)
I don't understand all the 5 stars ratings for this book, and IMO doesn't rate them. The story is a light romantical fantasy, with characters that have no depth, no world building and quite honestly a juvenile story with juvenile writing.
I hate the main hero/heroine when they are the best at everything, ie. swordplay/archery and this covers the main character in this book, even though she's only 17.
I didn't finish this book so I don't know how it ends, but judging by what I did read, then I'm sure there is a happy ending...
Not recommended.

Laptop NoteBook 12.7mm Optical Bay Second 2nd SATA HDD Hard Drive Caddy CD-ROM
Laptop NoteBook 12.7mm Optical Bay Second 2nd SATA HDD Hard Drive Caddy CD-ROM
Offered by leading-star
Price: 7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap caddy, 15 April 2014
Pretty good caddy, put my old hd in this which then replaced my dvd drive in my laptop.
Easy to use, all you do is connect your drive, screw in the 4 screws which secure your drive in the caddy and then fit the caddy into your pc/laptop.
Took about 5 minutes.
Recommend

Asus RT-N66U - 900Mbps Dual Band Wireless N Router, Gigabit LAN/WAN, 2x USB, Print FTP UPnP VPN Server, IPv6, 8x SSID, Wireless 3D HD content streaming, 3 Year Warranty
Price: 109.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Beats all others, 15 April 2014
Amazing router, I have at least 12 wireless connections to this router and it never misses a beat, it's as solid as a rock.
Excellent range cover and it surpasses ever other router that I've owned, and I used to swear by netgear, which I always thought was the best but this Asus router outshines them all.
Recommend

Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT240M500SSD1 240GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Price: 82.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent drive at a good price, 15 April 2014
Bought this to replace the old hd drive in my laptop, then used my old hd to replace my dvd drive.
Installing win 7 on the ssd went like a breeze, fastest installation ever.
The laptop boots and closes very quickly now and this drive has definitely enhanced my lappy, which is now very quick and snappy.
Recommend.

WD 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
WD 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
Offered by Take a Bite
Price: 40.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 20 Mar 2014
Excellent drive, put this into my VU+ Duo Satellite Box, formatted for a Linux box. Recorded a couple of movies on it, very very quiet and runs very cool.
Recommended

Asus PCE-N15 - 300Mbps Wireless N PCI-E adapter. 802.11n, WPS for quick secure wireless connection setup, Software AP, 3 Year Warranty
Offered by NORDPC
Price: 14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 18 Dec 2013
Very easy to fit, had it up and running within a couple of minutes. Signal strength excellent, connects to the router with no problems, and no dropouts so far and I've had it for a couple of months now.
Highly recommend.

Poetic Dura Book Multi Angle Folio Cover Case for The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Black/Red (Landscape / Portrait View)(Included 2 Micro SD Card Slots) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 17 July 2013
Nice looking case, well padded and fits perfectly and makes my Sammy very secure and well protected. And the angles which it stands are a bonus.

Recommened.

Ultimate Addons 30 Pin to Female USB OTG Adapter Cable for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet PC
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 17 July 2013
Plugged a usb pen into it and at first I thought it was broken, kept getting the error "high powered device" cannot connect. Then I realised that you have to plug the pen drive into the usb connector first and then connect it to the Sammy and then it works perfectly.

Amzer TPU Hybrid Case Cover for Samsung GALAXY Player 4.2 - Black
Amzer TPU Hybrid Case Cover for Samsung GALAXY Player 4.2 - Black
Price: 9.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 17 July 2013
Excellent case, fits perfectly onto my Sammy. Even though it doesn't cover the screen it still provides protection for the back and sides, and the sides have a notched grooves that stop it slipping out of my hand.

9Ct Bi-Colour Gold Locket With Adornment And 1 Diamond 0.01 Carat By Goldmaid
9Ct Bi-Colour Gold Locket With Adornment And 1 Diamond 0.01 Carat By Goldmaid
Price: 187.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, 17 July 2013
Quality is not so good, you can't even see the "diamond chip", and I would be so frightened of losing the locket as it weighs nothing and the chain is so thin and fragile..

Sent back straight away.