Profile for g.lancs > Reviews

Content by g.lancs

g.lancs

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DUMAN Fashion Jewellery Ankle Chain Silver Plated Love Anklet Bracelet Adjustable Valentine Gifts
Offered by DUMAN-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate but no more than that, 23 Nov 2014
Love anklet a dissapointment, chain holding the love symbol a bit flimsy and the box it comes in is a ring box! This would be ok for a self purchase but not good enough for a present, which is what i wanted it for. In my opinion not worth the money.

Santa Clause 3 : The Escape Clause [DVD] [2006]
Santa Clause 3 : The Escape Clause [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Tim Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars great film for all the family, 7 May 2014
Great family film at Christmas for all the family I also recommend santa clause 1 and 2 as well as I've all 3 now. Delivered on time.

Kipling Women's Hirona Small Shoulder Bag Combo Purple K12233679
Kipling Women's Hirona Small Shoulder Bag Combo Purple K12233679

5.0 out of 5 stars small cute and quirky kipling, 7 May 2014
I got this hirona small shoulder bag in combo purple it's a cute quirky bag with a great unusual enamel metal monkey that's worth getting the bag for in itself. Delivered on time.

Kipling Women's Amria Handbag Ikat Print K24223493
Kipling Women's Amria Handbag Ikat Print K24223493

5.0 out of 5 stars great kipling bag, 7 May 2014
Great kipling bag very practical, I've got over twenty but I use this the most as lightweight roomy and does for most occasions as smart. I got the Ikat print, lovely print and an unusual yellow rubber monkey that's different.

Streetwize SWRL Rotary Lock Steering Wheel Lock - Yellow
Streetwize SWRL Rotary Lock Steering Wheel Lock - Yellow
Offered by ONLINEDEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 7 May 2014
Good quality. If you've got a raised steering wheel and the ones that fit over the steering wheel are no good try this. I've got it on a citroen c1. Delivered on time. Good price.

Around The World In 80 Days [DVD]
Around The World In 80 Days [DVD]
Dvd ~ Pierce Brosnan
Offered by Just4-U-Media

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good version in my opinion, 7 May 2014
I was disappointed with this version considering the people that were in it. I found it boring. I would save your money.

Konov Jewellery Genuine Leather Rope Chain Mens Necklace Stainless Steel Clasp, Colour Black Silver, Width 4mm, Length 18 inch (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 7 May 2014
The first one I received had a faulty clasp it was replaced by supplier, but the second one is also unwearable as it smells so bad I would not recommend this item as it looks cheap as well.

Tuscany Acacia Mill Rest for 2 Mills | Salt & Pepper Mill Holder, Wooden Mill Rest
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars great little tray, 6 May 2014
I bought this to hold two little salt pots I've got, keeps them together and makes them look a lot more expensive . The wood is a good quality a nice colour and it was a good price and delivered quickly.

Saving Private Ryan [DVD] [1998]
Saving Private Ryan [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Tom Hanks

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good war film, 6 May 2014
This is a really good war film I bought it for my husband , I find it too upsetting to watch this genre isn't really my thing but if you like war films add this to your collection. Delivered quickly and a good price.

Stagg 3m High Quality Phone to Phone Plug Instrument Cable
Stagg 3m High Quality Phone to Phone Plug Instrument Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 6 May 2014
As it says this is a good quality cable at a competitive price and i would recommend it. It was delivered quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4