Profile for Paul Dickov > Reviews

Content by Paul Dickov

Paul Dickov "The 10ft Hankey" (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars Bo Selecta!, 18 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Fantastic Greatest Hits. At first I was a little reluctant as I really didn't think he had made enough songs to justify a good greatest hits but I was pleasantly surprised. The later songs just remind me of Ne-Yo and other Michael Jackson wanna-bes but if it sells, you do it. There's alot of greatest hits that don't even come close so buy this album even if you can only recall a couple of songs.

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within [DVD] [2002]
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Ming-Na
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA

1.0 out of 5 stars What were they thinking?, 17 Jan. 2009
I remember going to watch this film when it first came out. I remember expecting so much more than what I got. Do not buy this film. The only people who wanted to see this movie were gaming fans and it was NOTHING to do with final fantasy. It was completely pointless and I didn't care about any of the characters. It was a film demonstrating how poserful there computers are. I feel sorry for the people who were conned into paying for this production. No real plot, voice acting became worthless, even the music was poor. This filmed bombed and rightly so. When Super Mario the movie came out, yes it was a poor movie but at least it was about the game subject! If you want to buy something buy an empty case because thats all this is worth.

Fergie's 2000 Goals [DVD]
Fergie's 2000 Goals [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Moments, 24 May 2008
This review is from: Fergie's 2000 Goals [DVD] (DVD)
Glory, Glory Man Utd. If you like to watch some fantastic goals from the worlds biggest football club then this dvd is the one for you. Every player who scored under Sir Alex down the years is in this dvd. 'You'll bob and weave and keep going and when you needed a finish, my god do we get it!' 2000 goals resulting in League Cup, FA Cup, Premiership and European cup triumphs. Does exactly what its says on the tin!

WWF: Triple H - The Game [DVD]
WWF: Triple H - The Game [DVD]
Offered by DVDBayFBA

3.0 out of 5 stars I am the Game and my dvd ain't that good!, 12 May 2007
I bought this dvd a couple of years ago now and my feelings at the time was the same as now. I wish I never bought it, I would of rented it instead due to the fact you take away the one good match between Foley and HHH at the Rumble and there is nothing else!!! Very little from WCW, very short on the DX era and just lots on his injury. I hope in a few years when he takes over from Vince that he rounds up all his great matches and does a 'From the Vault' dvd or something better. Its ok, considering WWE have brought out some awful dvd's in the past but it's a sign of improvement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3