Profile for Simple Millionaire > Reviews

Content by Simple Millionaire

Simple Millionaire "Millionaro" (London,UK)

Everyday Home Computing - Computers for beginners [DVD] [2009]
Everyday Home Computing - Computers for beginners [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Just Do It Guides
Price: 18.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 12 Jan 2011
I bought this product for my kids, nephews and nieces back in Ghana. Before releasing it to them I decided to have view a myself to help me to answer their questions. Found it so useful that I've ordered two more-for myself and my staff who run my small business out there.

The Italian Job
The Italian Job
by Gianluca Vialli
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Sep 2008
This review is from: The Italian Job (Paperback)
This is an excellent book. A very pleasant surprise indeed! G. Vialli compares football in Italy with football in England. He made one omission though- English football biographies concentrate too much on sensationalism, sleaze and polemics. For instance you cannot find the words Sytems, Strategies nor tactics in the index of Sir Alex Ferguson's, 'Managing my Life'.

How to Run A Football Club: The Insider's Step-by-step Guide
How to Run A Football Club: The Insider's Step-by-step Guide
by Colin Green
Price: 12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 31 Aug 2006
I thought I had bought a book on managing a professional football club. This book was not as I expected. Surprisingly, it has invaluable advice on how to be a an effective social club committee member or officer ie there's detailed information on the duties of a chairman, secretary, treasurer etc which is very general in nature. I think the book was wrongly titled. 'The Coaching Philosophies of Louis Van Gaal and the Ajax Coaches' is better, and so I hear is 'Team Building', by Rinus Michels.