Profile for RuthandSam > Reviews

Content by RuthandSam

RuthandSam

Page: 1 | 2
Oral-B Pro-Expert All-Around Protection Clean Mint Toothpaste 75 ml (Pack of 3)
Oral-B Pro-Expert All-Around Protection Clean Mint Toothpaste 75 ml (Pack of 3)
Offered by Chemist Counter Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars But it's really good and I like it a lot, 7 Jan. 2016
Think I reported on this toothpaste before. But it's really good and I like it a lot. My teeth always feel so clean after I've cleaned them.

Past Life Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Past Life Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them. I used them with my friends over ..., 7 Jan. 2016
I love them. I used them with my friends over Christmas and they were a great success.

Messages From The Masters: Tapping into the power of love
Messages From The Masters: Tapping into the power of love
by Brian Weiss

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately I found a lot of the information I already ..., 7 Jan. 2016
Unfortunately I found a lot of the information I already knew. His messages from the Masters aren't very clear a lot of the time and strange to say a lot of it was information I'd already heard from other sources. I was a little upset as I thought it was going to be new revelations and incredibly interesting.

Regression To Times and Places (Meditation Series)
Regression To Times and Places (Meditation Series)
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars the wording is good and it would be a good idea to record ..., 7 Jan. 2016
I find the regression sessions to be slightly too quick for me and his voice doesn't make me relax very quickly either. However, the wording is good and it would be a good idea to record it at a slower speed!

Rivers of Health 500ml High Stability Colloidal Silver
Rivers of Health 500ml High Stability Colloidal Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars But I always like this product, 7 Jan. 2016
It came very promptly. Difficult to be more precise as it came near to Christmas and I have been away a lot over Christmas and New Year. But I always like this product.

Rieker 41375-80, Women's  Mary Jane, White (White), 5 UK (38 EU)
Rieker 41375-80, Women's Mary Jane, White (White), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by Charles Clinkard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy shoes, 11 Jun. 2014
I love Rieker shoes because they rarely disappoint. The fit for me is always perfect. So I am delighted with them.

Don't Talk
Don't Talk
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it - infact I love all Clare's CDs., 26 May 2013
This review is from: Don't Talk (Audio CD)
I just loved it. I've got most of Clare's CDs and love them all. I hear she's now just produced a new one, so I need to get onto either her or your site and get it ordered!!!

Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy: The Complete Works
Scripts and Strategies in Hypnotherapy: The Complete Works
by Roger P. Allen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected I'm afraid., 26 May 2013
I found the language used in most of the scripts quite basic and at times, not written in well constructed English. Not at all what I had expected. I had been told that Roger Allen's scripts were very good, so unfortunately I was a bit upset. This book was not one of the cheapest!

Teach Yourself Hypnosis, for a Better Life
Teach Yourself Hypnosis, for a Better Life
by Tig Calvert

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to understand and read., 26 May 2013
I did enjoy reading this book and can only say that the scripts are so easy to adapt to fit my own personal requirements.

I loved it and have used it time and time again.

Rieker Women's Daisy 46382-64 Stone Slide Sandal 46382-64 5 UK
Rieker Women's Daisy 46382-64 Stone Slide Sandal 46382-64 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy sandals, 26 May 2013
I've only worn these sandals once,but they seem very comfortable and fit me well. If the natural markings on the leather had been more equal (one sandal had much darker leather markings to one side on the front) then I would have given them 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2