Profile for Gary > Reviews

Content by Gary

Gary

The Time Bubble
The Time Bubble

4.0 out of 5 stars A fabulous easy to follow read, great for that holiday read, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Time Bubble (Kindle Edition)
The Time Bubble ~

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, an absolute masterpiece. Good for young teens, and those like me that don't want anything too heavy.
Although there is some more mature themes involved so depends on the child. I would let my 13 year old son read it no problem. I can't wait for your next book! The whole story flowed so smoothly, it was so well written. I couldn't see much room for improvement if any, but I do think that maybe we could have more insight into the other characters lives after Peter starts his life in jumping through the bubble.

Fortysomething Father: The Stay At Home Dad Diaries Book 1
Fortysomething Father: The Stay At Home Dad Diaries Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars The world needs more Jason's, 13 May 2013
I laughed giggled and laughed again. I'm very envious of this man, may more men give up work and be with their loved ones.
What a lovely refreshing read, Jason cares about his family and the world, his views on supermarkets, crisps and holidays when the kids come along, are good advice for us all to learn from.
Bring out the next soon Jason and get a column in the paper