Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Prayers for a Thousand Years: Blessings and Expressions of Hope for the New Millennium: 21
by Chath PierSath
Price: 10.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Moving Prayers, 30 Nov 2013
I found this a very moving collection of prayers - written mostly for the millennium back in the year 2000 but still often relevant for today. Roberts and Amidon are responsible for a number of fine collections of prayers that we use a lot in our church. A good value pre-owned book.

QuickPlay Sport Kickster Academy Ultra Portable Football Goal - Black, 12 x 6 Ft
Offered by Hero Deals
Price: 89.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Job, 30 Nov 2013
Thanks. This arrived speedily in just over 24 hours and we've taken it to the park this afternoon to try it out with my grandson who is 10. He couldn't have put it up on his own but I found the instructions straightforward enough. We've bought it for our church children's group and I think it will serve that purpose well. I wouldn't want to walk miles with it but it's certainly fine to carry round the corner in its bag.

Panasonic SC-PMX5DBEBS 120W DAB Micro System with iPhone/iPod Dock
Panasonic SC-PMX5DBEBS 120W DAB Micro System with iPhone/iPod Dock
Offered by Southern Electric
Price: 215.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound, 30 Nov 2013
This gives a great sound and feels well made and sturdy. But I foolishly didn't realise that as an old model it wouldn't be able to take my new I-Phone so I had to buy an adaptor.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does The Job, 30 Nov 2013
This does what I need it to - connect a new I-Phone to an older sound system. But the sound system gives me dire sounding warnings about this not being a registered product so hope it's not harming anything.

Olympus VN-713PC Voice Recorder - 4GB Flash Memory, WMA/MP3, Black
Olympus VN-713PC Voice Recorder - 4GB Flash Memory, WMA/MP3, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 30 Nov 2013
An easy to use voice recorder that we now use to record our church services and the quality of recording is high enough to be used for our podcasts.

Scarcity: Why having too little means so much
Scarcity: Why having too little means so much
by Sendhil Mullainathan
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars An Important Read, 30 Nov 2013
We have been using this book in my church and people have been deeply impressed by its authors' careful arguments. We are all short of something or other and this book helps us to realise the effect that scarcity has on us. I wish some people in our government would read this book before they do any more blaming of the poor and needy.

No One Stands Alone
No One Stands Alone
Price: 9.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart Touching, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: No One Stands Alone (Audio CD)
The title track touches my heart and the whole album is outstanding folk singing. I am very glad this was recommended to me.