Profile for senta410 > Reviews

Content by senta410

senta410

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
A Storm of Swords: Part 1 Steel and Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
A Storm of Swords: Part 1 Steel and Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars George's head must be like a fuse box., 18 Jun 2014
There are some many threads on the go and if like me, you read at night in bed, quite a bit of time goes by and by the time you return to a particular thread. Then there are all those names and badges and who they align to and why, almost like the begetting in the Bible although I'm not complaining, I am quite happy its complex because I pick it up every night and do not consider dumping it until HPA bring the box set out which of course deviates bit from the book and is no bad thing either. All in all I am a committed fan and will of course buy the next book when I've waded through this one.

Winter is Coming: Symbols and Hidden Meanings in A Game of Thrones
Winter is Coming: Symbols and Hidden Meanings in A Game of Thrones
Price: 1.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Nohing is simple, 18 Jun 2014
It explains some of the complexities but there are many issues that remain a mystery to me but I applaud the work.

100 A4 Sheets (800 Shipping Labels) White Address Labels 8 Labels per Page 99.1 x 67.7 mm Ref: L7165, J8165
Offered by Mr Stationary
Price: 4.57

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BIT OF KIT, 18 Jun 2014
These Labels really hit the spot for me. I used them predominantly to number packing cases and boxes I used to move home printing numbers for identification when looking for stuff. In the past we used to scribble a number with a frlt pen, but I used 4 labels for each box this time so that numbers will be visible in a stack. (Boring I know ...but you asked!!

Small town life: Fishguard in the 1960s and 1970s.
Small town life: Fishguard in the 1960s and 1970s.
Price: 1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I was a Fishguard person of the seventies., 18 Jun 2014
This was a very personalised bit of work which I found interesting because I cam from that place in that era and knew personally some of the people mentioned and all the areas referred to. I did not know the author though but full marks for the work and I was a bit disappointed it finished so quickly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2014 6:34 PM BST

Green Biodegradable Sick Bag (1000ml) 5 per Packet
Green Biodegradable Sick Bag (1000ml) 5 per Packet
Offered by Advanced Medical Systems Ltd
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Just in Case, 18 Jun 2014
I have posted these in my car they appear very fit for their . Cannot comment on their capability as mercifully they have not been used as of yet

Emergency Sterile Eye Wash (5x20ml) Saline Pods
Emergency Sterile Eye Wash (5x20ml) Saline Pods
Offered by cleaning & hygiene
Price: 1.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Untried, 18 Jun 2014
Fitted in my First Aid box but wont know how good they are until they are utilised. Good size though.

Guilty Gadgets  - 100 x Grip Seal Self Seal Clear Resealable Polythene Plastic Bags
Guilty Gadgets - 100 x Grip Seal Self Seal Clear Resealable Polythene Plastic Bags
Offered by Guilty Gadgets
Price: 4.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Made a Mistake, 18 Jun 2014
I bought these thinking there was a variety of sizes but they were all small. Having said that they came in very useful and I will probably get larger sizes later.

PACK OF 10 CLEAR PLASTIC BUSINESS CARD / CRAFT BOXES 100mm x 65mm x 36mm
PACK OF 10 CLEAR PLASTIC BUSINESS CARD / CRAFT BOXES 100mm x 65mm x 36mm

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY USEFUL, 18 Jun 2014
These boxes were very useful for me whilst packing up my house to move. I used the boxes to keep all the screws nuts n bolts and other small fittings that are exposed when dismantling furniture ad their 'see through' feature allows me to write a label and display it from the inside. I actually bought a second lot.

Nokia BL-5CT BL5CT - Fits Nokia C6-01, C5, C3-01, 6303i, 3720
Nokia BL-5CT BL5CT - Fits Nokia C6-01, C5, C3-01, 6303i, 3720

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds te charge, 18 Jun 2014
BATTERY IS GOOD, HOLDS THE CHARGE FOR 5 DAYS WITH LOW USE. IT APPEARS NEW ALTHOUGH IT DID NOT COME IN A NOKIA BLISTER PACK

HIGHLANDER NIGHT-OPS LED HEADLAMP HEAD TORCH CAMPING
HIGHLANDER NIGHT-OPS LED HEADLAMP HEAD TORCH CAMPING
Offered by Outdoor Value
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 13 April 2014
I've used this in practical situations and am happy to recommend it to anyoneworking in te dark and really needing both hands free, for example, taking the dog for a walk and then having to clear up after it has done its business, bagging and tagging the said items as any responsible dog owner should do, defintley a job for both hands. Come on guys , you didn't expect Jack (24) BAUER stuff did you ??

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6